Check your account email address ×

I can't believe they passed this law in California

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking crayon eater....almost every individual from Manitoba that’s posted here is just as bad. It’s a serious issue

I have to agree. Manitoba is a terrible place. As is Saskathewan and most of Alberta. At least the southern areas. But, they feed the world. So those in the rural areas service a need. Those in the cities are retarded for choosing to be there. Then again all people in cities are fucking idiots.

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Try buying some pressure treated here in the Northeast. You'll need stitches in your anus after checkout, that is, if you can find any.

Maybe Forest Trump needs to buy more Canadian softwood. Then again I presume he knows plenty about softwood, just ask Melania.

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I have to agree. Manitoba is a terrible place. As is Saskathewan and most of Alberta. At least the southern areas. But, they feed the world. So those in the rural areas service a need. Those in the cities are retarded for choosing to be there. Then again all people in cities are fucking idiots.

I love the geographical features of Canada. Based purely on that alone it’s a country that has 1000x more to offer me as it pertains to my taste in activities and scenery. The fact remains though....our current sampling of Manitoban participants here leaves one wondering if inbreeding is a significant issue there.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

No it isn't.  Plenty of supply. 

Not in my neck of the woods, especially at our park where 2 deck builders are having to go to multiple stores to get some. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I love the geographical features of Canada. Based purely on that alone it’s a country that has 1000x more to offer me as it pertains to my taste in activities and scenery. The fact remains though....our current sampling of Manitoban participants here leaves one wondering if inbreeding is a significant issue there.

Lots of it you would not like...the prairies are enough to cause your brain to ooze out your nostrils. However there is a lot of terrific places in the north. All the larger cities are steaming pile s of shit. 

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

It is not a supply issue, it is a logistics issue.

I didn't say what was causing it, I said things were hard to find.

https://milfordlive.com/2020/07/10/pressure-treated-lumbers-hard-to-find-and-more-expensive/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lumber-shortage-raises-big-issues-for-construction-industry-1.5639101

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I have to believe it's from half the country staying home with more money than they've ever had. Getting those home projects done.

My mom had a new deck put on and had to wait for lumber, and northern MN is logged pretty heavy.

17 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Try buying some pressure treated here in the Northeast. You'll need stitches in your anus after checkout, that is, if you can find any.

Was just at lumber yard. Pressure treated is double normal price & they hardly have anything. Said it was covid border closure deal :dunno:

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

East coast supply is low. West has no issues at all.

I’ve seen production , delivery and supply issues impacted by covid stuff. It doesn’t take much to cause a major end user interruption