Check your account email address ×

Trump knew Epstein was trafficking young girls

Just now, irv said:

Yep, that's a good analogy as well. I laughed at his name calling, derp saying, kill yourself saying and many others. Sure makes one want to engage him intellectually and hope it is reciprocated.  :lol:

It’s hopeless 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

I am sure Trump did know. Epstein was an extortionist and a blackmailer. Trump would be a great mark for someone like that. 

NO TRUMP IS INNOCENT 

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

The story is about a lawsuit against epsteins estate, what unsealed documents are you talking about? 

The documents that were just unsealed in the Maxwell case....that’s why this is public now. There will be much more coming out 

Epstein and Maxwell have been around doing this shit since early 90's maybe longer.  Trump gets in as POTUS and both have been arrested and ben is saying trump is the bad guy.  You can't be this ignorant all the time can you?

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Except for all the kids in cages on the border that got 'lost'.

There’s an insidious side to ICE and the deport of kids. Many are going back to exploitive circumstance which feeds child exploitation. The numbers that claim increased arrests are also screwy. I think that a lot of the money funneled into the law enforcement end will be used up to deport. For instance, how much of the $35 million dollar housing grant for victims of the sex trade will be spent on illegals? My guess is none  they’ll be shipped back to start the cycle all over  

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/08/viral-chart-distorts-human-trafficking-statistics/

Edited by spin_dry

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump is a fucking piece of shit who knew exactly what was going on. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/epstein-victim-alleges-financier-showed-151831344.html

What if the rumors of Trump taking out all the trafficking is true? That’s is the word on the street. Bot saying it is or isn’t but it’s odd the Epstein and his madam were jailed under trunp. It’s weird that Hollywood types are accused of Being pedos aRe going dark. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

What if the rumors of Trump taking out all the trafficking is true? That’s is the word on the street. Bot saying it is or isn’t but it’s odd the Epstein and his madam were jailed under trunp. It’s weird that Hollywood types are accused of Being pedos aRe going dark. 

And Qanon is JFKjr? Come on dude, offer even a single shred of proof, just one tiny shred of actual  proof.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

And Qanon is JFKjr? Come on dude, offer even a single shred of proof, just one tiny shred of actual  proof.

Epstein, Maxwell et all have been doing this since the 90's and trump gets elected then they were arrested.  Do you need more?

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I simply asked the question. I’m just curious why do you guys always imply when someone says something they think it’s true. I clearly said what if. I didn’t say anything about Q or say I think Trump is taking down pedos. I simply pointed out a few things that could make it true

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Epstein, Maxwell et all have been doing this since the 90's and trump gets elected then they were arrested.  Do you need more?

Yes, that's not proof of anything  whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I simply asked the question. I’m just curious why do you guys always imply when someone says something they think it’s true. I clearly said what if. I didn’t say anything about Q or say I think Trump is taking down pedos. I simply pointed out a few things that could make it true

But you do right? We all know your fondness of conspiracy theories.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know you die hard mouth breathing toadies believe that everybody who previously worked for Trump are all lying and even though the vast majority are Republicans it’s just  a Librul plot to get him out of office....you also believe that a worldwide pandemic was created to do the same...yeah...sure.👍🏼

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes..I need you to stick your head in a wood chipper. 🤣

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Epstein Maxwell et al were palling around with Trump that entire time as well. Barr’s father , Dershowitz .....Acosta , all Trump people and deeply tied to this shit

Why is it Trump gets a pass

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re just dumb as fuck....Dripper north the wannabe American cuck

Ben McSnackSpin.  :lol:   I like it.

59 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Epstein and Maxwell have been around doing this shit since early 90's maybe longer.  Trump gets in as POTUS and both have been arrested and ben is saying trump is the bad guy.  You can't be this ignorant all the time can you?

Stick around, he never fails to ipress.  :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Heavens to mergatroid, someone hates Trump.

Ya think?  

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you die hard mouth breathing toadies believe that everybody who previously worked for Trump are all lying and even though the vast majority are Republicans it’s just  a Librul plot to get him out of office....you also believe that a worldwide pandemic was created to do the same...yeah...sure.👍🏼

You calling anyone a mouth breathing toadie is pretty funny.  :lol: 

• Like 1