Check your account email address ×

Trump knew Epstein was trafficking young girls

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

dude are you fucking serious? the onus is on the older male to verify how old someone is before he tries to fuck her. 

I am no saying that Epstein should be off the hook for banging her but trump as an observer isn't going to go up and ask her for ID to amke sure his "friends" not banging jailbait

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No lecturing required.  You’re exactly what you accuse others of, a mouth breathing toadie who gets led around by your nose with msm narratives.... 

Not really but what is clear as the day is long is that you follow the Fox News/Rush Limbaugh/Mark Levin narrative and talking points to the letter although I’m sure you’ll deny it. Fuck you haven’t had an original though or point since Jesus was a baby!!!🤣👍🏼👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really but what is clear as the day is long is that you follow the Fox News/Rush Limbaugh/Mark Levin narrative and talking points to the letter although I’m sure you’ll deny it. Fuck you haven’t had an original though or point since Jesus was a baby!!!🤣👍🏼👍🏼

Conservative principles:

• Fiscal responsibility
  • Non-interventionism
  • Small govt
  • Rights are non-negotiable

When is the last time you saw a republican practice any of that? 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like you think for yourself :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Conservative principles:

• Fiscal responsibility
  • Non-interventionism
  • Small govt
  • Rights are non-negotiable

When is the last time you saw a republican practice any of that? 

Just one of the reasons we have trump.  Thanks.  You seem to do a fine job explaining how republicans are , please do the same with democrats if you can.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Please do the same with democrats if you can.

OMG you are the most retarded mfer here. That isnt the democrat platform. Holy fuck dude just eat a bullet already

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

OMG you are the most retarded mfer here. That isnt the democrat platform. Holy fuck dude just eat a bullet already

Buddy, you are a broken record about conservatism.  Give it a rest.  FFS, We all know politicians are hypocrites. 

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Buddy, you are a broken record about conservatism.  Give it a rest.  FFS, We all know politicians are hypocrites. 

So you'll quit railing on liberalism and Democrats too, right? :lol:

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is easily the dumbest cocksucker I’ve ever encountered 

• USA Contributing Member

I would think a lot of Washington and Hollywood knows about it and has done nothing.  You don't see it on the news and I would think they know about it, are they guilty as well?

The QAnon thing, there is some truth to it but it got blown up with pizzagate and some other real bizarre stuff.  Was that done to cover up what was known and make that group look a bunch wackjobs?

I don't think we'll ever find out the truth about this, too many Prince Andrews and Clintons deeply involved that it'll turn into another JFK conspiracy. 

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No youre a fucking moron. republicans arent anything conservative and you defend it with "Well hold the democrats to the same standards" Just admit you arent a conservative and move on. You are a neocon which is a republican. You support big govt, big spending, war, global occupation, errosion of rights that you percieve to pose a risk to your security, religious authority, and authoritarian rule. Thats what neocons are aka "republicans" . Trump has done nothing to undo any of that. 

edit... Oh and FYI, all of those things are the antithesis to conservative principles. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So you'll quit railing on liberalism and Democrats too, right? :lol:

Well, I have railed on both and right now I see democrats putting up an old, rich, white male who has spent 40+ years as a politician who couldn't fix anything.  And he is complaining about old rich white males in politics.  You want to rail about hypocrites maybe clean up the party you are voting for first.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Well, I have railed on both and right now I see democrats putting up an old, rich, white male who has spent 40+ years as a politician who couldn't fix anything.  And he is complaining about old rich white males in politics.  You want to rail about hypocrites maybe clean up the party you are voting for first.

That's exactly what Anler is doing.

You've got to be the densest fucking person on the entire forum, it's incredible. 

• Like 1