Check your account email address ×

Trump knew Epstein was trafficking young girls

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Epstein Maxwell et al were palling around with Trump that entire time as well. Barr’s father , Dershowitz .....Acosta , all Trump people and deeply tied to this shit

Why is it Trump gets a pass

LOL yes, everyone is giving trump a pass. FFS you are just pathetic.  Just like russia right?  We all gave him a pass with that.  Sorry there fella, but before giving out a guilty verdict, many like to look at all the facts in the case and right now, the facts are that Epstein and Maxwell were arrested under trump, not clinton, not bush, not obama, but under TRUMP.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

LOL yes, everyone is giving trump a pass. FFS you are just pathetic.  Just like russia right?  We all gave him a pass with that.  Sorry there fella, but before giving out a guilty verdict, many like to look at all the facts in the case and right now, the facts are that Epstein and Maxwell were arrested under trump, not clinton, not bush, not obama, but under TRUMP.

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. Snowrider had you nailed from day one 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben McSnackSpin.  :lol:   I like it.

Stick around, he never fails to ipress.  :lol: 

Ya think?  

You calling anyone a mouth breathing toadie is pretty funny.  :lol: 

Yes Mark please lecture me on your vast intelligence, 70’s critical thinking skills....ect...I would love to hear it for the 100th time. 🤣🤣

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'll go back to the statement by one of the accusers attorney's who said Trump was the only person who returned his call and said whatever I can do to help and was willing to answer all his questions without an attorney present.   

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. Snowrider had you nailed from day one 

Your discussion skills are amazing, especially the name calling.  WOW, really showing your intelligence daily.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll go back to the statement by one of the accusers attorney's who said Trump was the only person who returned his call and said whatever I can do to help and was willing to answer all his questions without an attorney present.   

Oh that totally makes it better.....ignore 20 years of palling around with these people

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh that totally makes it better.....ignore 20 years of palling around with these people

Could you imagine if there were that many pics of Biden and Epstein? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

If Trump isnt guilty of anything regarding Epstein and Maxwell he damn well knows about stuff. Try and deny that. 

Trump is the President, he knows stuff, lots of stuff, more stuff than anybody else, the best stuff.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A bunch of grown ass men putting partisan politics ahead of child sex trafficking and pedophilia....hope you shitbags are proud of yourselves. 

Tribal

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A bunch of grown ass men putting partisan politics ahead of child sex trafficking and pedophilia....hope you shitbags are proud of yourselves. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Tribal

Theyre in a fucking cult 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, awful knawful said:

Everyone knew you fucking idiot.

Why do you think he threw him out of his resort?

Because Epper tried to fuck one of Trumps guests little girls. Trump did nothing about it for 20 years prior 

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Mark please lecture me on your vast intelligence, 70’s critical thinking skills....ect...I would love to hear it for the 100th time. 🤣🤣

No lecturing required.  You’re exactly what you accuse others of, a mouth breathing toadie who gets led around by your nose with msm narratives.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

If Trump isnt guilty of anything regarding Epstein and Maxwell he damn well knows about stuff. Try and deny that. 

Maybe that is why they have finally been ARRESTED.  I know all you haters really don't want to believe that this could be as simple as that.  if not and he is a pedo like the rest, then he should be punished the same as them.  Very simple concept.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Maybe that is why they have finally been ARRESTED.  I know all you haters really don't want to believe that this could be as simple as that.  if not and he is a pedo like the rest, then he should be punished the same as them.  Very simple concept.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Epstein, Maxwell et all have been doing this since the 90's and trump gets elected then they were arrested.  Do you need more?

:lol:

Bush gets elected and 9/11 happens.

Obama gets elected and Bin Laden gets killed.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Was she 14 looking like she was 20 or 14 looking like she was 12.   Plenty of people like young girls but just by looking at her should trump have known just how young she was  :dunno:  

dude are you fucking serious? the onus is on the older male to verify how old someone is before he tries to fuck her. 

Just now, frenchy said:

dude are you fucking serious? the onus is on the older male to verify how old someone is before he tries to fuck her. 

Yah.....but derp Trump shouldn’t have to be alarmed that his 40 year old billionaire pal is fucking a 14 year old derrrr