Check your account email address ×

Trump knew Epstein was trafficking young girls

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

probably.  But he's also been more aggressive against trafficking than the last 4 presidents combined, which is good.

Could you imagine what a piece of fucking shit you’d have to be to know a 14 year old was being groomed and abused by a fellow billionaire and do nothing about it?

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is a fucking piece of shit who knew exactly what was going on. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/epstein-victim-alleges-financier-showed-151831344.html

You're getting as bad as MC, Snacks and Smales. :lol:Do you not think if they had anything connecting Trump to any of this they wouldn't be talkin about it 24/7 on the democratic funded MSM sites? 

The fact that MSM has been relatively quiet about it should tell you everything you need to know about who is involved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

You're getting as bad as MC, Snacks and Smales. :lol:Do you not think if they had anything connecting Trump to any of this they wouldn't be talkin about it 24/7 on the democratic funded MSM sites? 

The fact that MSM has been relatively quiet about it should tell you everything you need to know about who is involved.

Listen you fucking brain dead cocksucking faggot ass retard. The allegation are from a fucking child who was raped by Epstein and they are from well before Trump was potus and they were just unsealed. Fucking kill yourself you stupid faggot

Just now, ACE said:

Once Trump heard what he was up to he cut all ties with Epstein 

Wrong.....the details are continuing to poor in now that all the Maxwell docs are unsealed 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking brain dead cocksucking faggot ass retard. The allegation are from a fucking child who was raped by Epstein and they are from well before Trump was potus and they were just unsealed. Fucking kill yourself you stupid faggot

You've got nothing and you know it. Poor bhenmcsnacksspin. 

35tm0g.jpg

• Haha 5

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Behn is legit reaching MC levels of stupid 

I'm not sure what happened to him, other than maybe the alcohol pickling his brain, but he has definitely changed into one disgruntled citizen. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm not sure what happened to him, other than maybe the alcohol pickling his brain, but he has definitely changed into one disgruntled citizen. 

Him and moto remind me of angry teenyboppers that haven’t grown up yet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Him and moto remind me of angry teenyboppers that haven’t grown up yet 

Yep, that's a good analogy as well. I laughed at his name calling, derp saying, kill yourself saying and many others. Sure makes one want to engage him intellectually and hope it is reciprocated.  :lol: