Check your account email address ×

Dick measuring

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know right? Even still all of the haters are telling me to get out but I keep killing it! :lol: 

I never said to get out, just that with it likely representing such as small part of your overall portfolio, it won't add to much.

I get the speculation side or greed really, but I'm done with short term strategies.

I've been looking at these guys recently www.bailliegifford.com and trying to dig up more info on their global funds who are available to clients in many countries and are above the norm.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

So about a year ago I became fascinated with the crypto currency market. Started as a Bitcoin inquiry but then I started to learn about the block chain technology and the defi and smart contracts applications. Started throwing some of my side hustle money at some projects that looked promising. When the largest companies in the world are partnering with these projects you know there is some potential. 

Well we like to measure our dicks about how our investments are doing in the stock market so when I saw what my little just under $8000 investment was at today I kinda snickered. I have accounts on 2 exchanges but it's $48,000 as of today. Doubled in just the last month. 600% in the last year since I started. 

I'm going to pull out my initial investment today. 

Screenshot_20200812-083232.thumb.png.09600389ec82522a27498f4edbf1eee7.pngScreenshot_20200812-083314.thumb.png.4687b9a64ab7441a5ee3a9e330be63c4.png

Nice!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I never said to get out, just that with it likely representing such as small part of your overall portfolio, it won't add to much.

I get the speculation side or greed really, but I'm done with short term strategies.

I've been looking at these guys recently www.bailliegifford.com and trying to dig up more info on their global funds who are available to clients in many countries and are above the norm.

Its not part of my overall portfolio, right now it is just a hobby. And as of right now I have zero risk and only stand to lose my time. 

But, I think the tech coming out of this space is revolutionary. To date Bitcoin is the highest grossing investment commodity of all time, by alot. And that is because the tech and fundamentals are superior to anything else. The blockchain is what the tech is being built on. Its game changer stuff.

As far as portfolio strategies I dont think its foolish to allocate maybe 1% into certain projects. Its a hedge against our current volatile economic climate. And that is not just my opinion, all of the initial critics are now involved in the space to some degree. 

That's a goodly gain!!! 

I'm gonna bail on a few accounts myself. 

I just don't trust this fukkin country, so I better take what I can, rather than be anguishing when it tanks.

I'll leave some in the market. I'm too old to be riding-out ten years storms.

I hate the people of America. We will have trouble for a long time that will have the potential to tank the market AT ANY TIME.  

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

They cant stop us!

It will be shutdown this winter...  Just call your sledding a peaceful protest ride to bring a awareness to the black lives that matter And you can ride on

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

It will be shutdown this winter...  Just call your sledding a peaceful protest ride to bring a awareness to the black lives that matter And you can ride on

Wisconsin doesnt give a shit about COVID!

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

Once you get here you have to self corrintine for 14 days.... on ur sled. Imagine that!  WI FTW again 

I am going to spend all winter there!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's a goodly gain!!! 

I'm gonna bail on a few accounts myself. 

I just don't trust this fukkin country, so I better take what I can, rather than be anguishing when it tanks.

I'll leave some in the market. I'm too old to be riding-out ten years storms.

I hate the people of America. We will have trouble for a long time that will have the potential to tank the market AT ANY TIME.  

Horse shit u have no money !!!

• 5 months later...
47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The very fact that MC is opposed to this actually makes me want to take a serious look at all of this.

It excels to spite him, I love it!

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm throwing up every time that I check PENN on the ticker. My son said buy when it was around $7...........

If it makes you feel better I bought Tesla a couple years ago at $278 and sold at $800 last year.  Since it's split 5:1 and back over $850 :bashhead:

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I don't even want to know what the bitcoin I used to buy drugs on the internet circa 2012 would be worth today.

Lots of people cashed out then. In 2010 you could have gotten some bitcoins for about $.06 each. If you had $100 worth of those it would be worth about $71,000,000.00 today. That is some life changing wealth right there.