Check your account email address ×

Dick measuring

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lots of people cashed out then. In 2010 you could have gotten some bitcoins for about $.06 each. If you had $100 worth of those it would be worth about $71,000,000.00 today. That is some life changing wealth right there. 

Yeah, investing never even crossed my mind back then. I just converted some cash and immediately spent it so I wouldn't get screwed if it went down. The bitcoin I used to obtain $3/400 worth of novel psychedelics would probably be worth millions today. 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, investing never even crossed my mind back then. I just converted some cash and immediately spent it so I wouldn't get screwed if it went down. The bitcoin I used to obtain $3/400 worth of novel psychedelics would probably be worth millions today. 

Well obviously I heard of bitcoin back then but really didnt pay it any mind. When I got into the nitty gritty of it about a year and half ago my mind exploded. I finally saw the genius of it and now I am pissed for not getting into it sooner.

There is still plenty of time to jump back in, this space is exploding this year. Lots of stuff jumping off every day. The interesting part of Tesla converting $1.5 billion of their cash holdings into bitcoin is not just an experiment, with all of the money printing going on holding cash is losing cash to inflation. Musk is no dummy and putting that cash into an appreciating asset like bitcoin is a great hedge. Now, imagine if companies like Apple, Google, Ford, GM and the likes do that? Bitcoin is going to enter another parabolic phase. I cant wait for MC to tell us about it when the price goes over six figures LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

He also said they are going to start accepting it for payment of there products . 

The best thing that could happen to bitcoin is for it to start being used for what it was made for.