Check your account email address ×

Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs in U.S.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I thought he was lowering corp rates.  Does that not sound like a master plan to stimulate the economy?

American can then do their part in boycotting companies that leave.

Who knows?  

Everyone thought he was building a wall, deporting all the illegals and draining the swamp too.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Current President doubles the national debt in his 8 years not a peep from the left. President in waiting makes a deal to save jobs which is at a minimum revenue neutral and the lefties wring their hands and bite a pillow.

Hes gonna triple the debt in 2 years at the rate he's starting.

Suddenly, CBS news is concerned with Gitmo Prisoners again.  They did a nice little report on them this  morning.

They were so worried Trump was going to shoot them in their cells they had to take tranquilizers on election night. :lol: 

I got a feeling we are going to start hearing a lot more about poor Muslims & dead soldiers.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

7 million taxpayer dollars ransom to Carrier. If this is Trumps plan everyone is fucked.

7 million in tax credit over to years to save 1000 jobs at 50 million in gross salary per year.  Glad you don't make important decisions.

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Who knows?  

Everyone thought he was building a wall, deporting all the illegals and draining the swamp too.

He will still try to deport illegals....and come up with a better guest worker plan........... and if he keeps more than one campaign promise hes ahead of his predecessor 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

7 million taxpayer dollars ransom to Carrier. If this is Trumps plan everyone is fucked.

Math is fun. That is 7000 per job saved. that money would be spent on employment insurance bennies in the first four months. Not to mention it will now be returned to the taxpayer by those 1000 people withing six months of continuing to work. You are a massive failure.

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Suddenly, CBS news is concerned with Gitmo Prisoners again.  They did a nice little report on them this  morning.

They were so worried Trump was going to shoot them in their cells they had to take tranquilizers on election night. :lol: 

I got a feeling we are going to start hearing a lot more about poor Muslims & dead soldiers.

Maybe Cindy Sheehan will be camping out Infront of Trump tower.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

of course it is.  it reduces their taxes therefore they are getting something.  

They get to keep more of their money,

If you have 500.00 and I steal 300.00 how much did I give you.

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

They get to keep more of their money,

If you have 500.00 and I steal 300.00 how much did I give you.

Agree, time for burdensome govt. and their excessive taxes to get out of the way and Trump is the plow. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

Haha this shit is amazing. All you 2 faggots have time to do is come on this site and whine like a bunch of fucking babies to i dont know 100 of us grown ass adults who could care less. Find a damn hobby or get a job 

For fucks sake you guys are sorry as fuck... :lol:

fuck off. we've been listening to you douchebags cry for 8 years, only to get suckered into a....

donald trump :lmao:

so excuse me for reveling at your stupidity, fake outrage, double standards, and hackery for awhile.

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

7 million in tax credit over to years to save 1000 jobs at 50 million in gross salary per year.  Glad you don't make important decisions.

Carrier is losing 65 million by not going. Within 2 years those employees will get laid off. Taxpayers got fleeced for 7 million.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

fuck off. we've been listening to you douchebags cry for 8 years, only to get suckered into a....

donald trump :lmao:

so excuse me for reveling at your stupidity, fake outrage, double standards, and hackery for awhile.

Why don't you try calling a good move that saved jobs just that. No matter who did it. If we all cheered good things done by government and railed against bad things, no matter what party they are in, then we would all be better off. Watching you and the likes of MC act as though 1000 jobs being saved by a tax break is a bad thing is fucking sickening.

36 minutes ago, Boered said:

Math is fun. That is 7000 per job saved. that money would be spent on employment insurance bennies in the first four months. Not to mention it will now be returned to the taxpayer by those 1000 people withing six months of continuing to work. You are a massive failure.

the 7 million will go to the highest salaried employees at Carrier not the line workers you dunce.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Why don't you try calling a good move that saved jobs just that. No matter who did it. If we all cheered good things done by government and railed against bad things, no matter what party they are in, then we would all be better off. Watching you and the likes of MC act as though 1000 jobs being saved by a tax break is a bad thing is fucking sickening.

800 jobs for now