Check your account email address ×

Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs in U.S.

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

So how come your boy Obama didn't save those 40% ?  It's a step in the right direction that Obama wasn't willing or was unable to take. Sounds like a win to me 

That's just it, it's not a step in the right direction.  It's still a step in the wrong direction.  A smaller step than 100% loss, but still a step backwards.  Jobs will have to be ADDED to the economy in order to "Make America Great Again", not just lost at slower rate than before.  Lots of jobs were created under Obama if you care to do the research.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

That's just it, it's not a step in the right direction.  It's still a step in the wrong direction.  A smaller step than 100% loss, but still a step backwards.  Jobs will have to be ADDED to the economy in order to "Make America Great Again", not just lost at slower rate than before.  Lots of jobs were created under Obama if you care to do the research.

:wall:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He neglects small businesses which make up 80% of the US companies.

Corporate welfare in your face.

Do you realize that many small businesses are driven by big business requiring their services? Small machine shops making parts for automakers, restaurants serving lunches for factories, daycares for factory workers kids, etc. There are many more examples. Without big business they're history. 

13 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

So by your thinking saving 40% of those jobs was a waste of time ? :wtf:

:bc:     that was the response by the Obama administration. It such a piddly amount, talk to me when you save some real jobs.

I love when a politician does exactly what a partisan hack wants and their response is "yeah, well,  he of could of done more! "  :lol: 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Trump managed to save 40% of those jobs before he even got into office. Do you know how many Obama saved before he took office? Not fucking one lol. I'm no fan of Trump and have taken heat for it here more than a few times. But I refuse to be blind enough to not acknowledge when he has done something good. I think it's a positive step in the right direction and look forward to see what he does in the next 4 years. I still have my doubts on if he will be a good POTUS in the long run,but I hope he proves me wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Great thread.  Hey...does anybody know if there are any devoted Democrats on here that are not complete fucking idiots?  I mean...just a few with a smidge of brain activity at all?  

Thanks for the help in advance.

Here's a reminder for the complete fucking idiots.

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:Can't imagine why that didn't vault Hillary to victory. :lmao: His economic growth was terrible.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Here's a reminder for the complete fucking idiots.

:lmao:Can't imagine why that didn't vault Hillary to victory. :lmao:His economic growth was terrible.

Not to the ones that don't know any better.  HE BE KING according to CNN.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Can you imagine how embarrassing it must be for Obummer witnessing Trump kicking ass and he hasn't even been sworn in yet. :lmao:

Fox news and the internet was the problem.  The average Joe is too stupid to recognize a thriving economy.

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Can you imagine how embarrassing it must be for Obummer witnessing Trump kicking ass and he hasn't even been sworn in yet. :lmao:

Oh...it's awesome to watch.  Go ahead and leave limp dick...it's over.  Boot to ass!

And watching their media outlets downplay this as "bad" (like these retards here)...is awesome.  How possible is it to vote every democrat out?  Ahhhh....we're gonna see.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...it's awesome to watch.  Go ahead and leave limp dick...it's over.  Boot to ass!

And watching their media outlets downplay this as "bad" (like these retards here)...is awesome.  How possible is it to vote every democrat out?  Ahhhh....we're gonna see.

As much as i hate dem hacks like mc an all republican government would get out of control in a hurry, just like the left has the last few yrs

Edited by MiSledder

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well when most of your base voters do not want jobs then I guess it to them is a bad thing.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

What a load of bullshit you are. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:

Look at the big picture dip shits. Trump builds high rises and guess what his friends and investors do. Ottis elevator is also owned  by the same parent company as Carrier. Carrier chillers can sell for well over 500k not installed . So when you build or renovate a high rise,it is nothing to write a check for well over 10 mill in equipment not installed. The building owner or developer can and will spec his brand that he wants. If they are doing enough volume , they have buying agreements with the MFG. Carrire isn't losing 65 mil you dip shits. They stand to make some big ass sales after this deal. 

22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If we have record employment under Trump the media will be reporting on a spike in work related injuries under Trump.

It's really is true....and pathetic.  It's how the liberal left followers want to remain:  angry bitter and sad inside.  

I'm buying back into pharma stocks.  Sad sack pills are gonna become BIG!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Highmark said:

So.  1000 jobs saved at $23 (23*40*52*1000=$47,840,000 still in the American economy) x around 30% effective tax rate (Don't forget the 15.3% fica) an hour is saving the tax coffers over $14.35 million a year and spend happy liberals don't like it.   Fucking wow.  How many times can you get a full return on your investment in about 1/2 a year.   Bravo Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence.   

Some people on here have the math skills of 2 yo.

37 minutes ago, Boered said:

Well when most of your base voters do not want jobs then I guess it to them is a bad thing.

Yeah, those are the same ones concerned that every one pays their "fair share" of taxes and still wondering where Trump's returns are.  Nimrods.

The days of worrying about oneself and minding ones own business are beginning again.  Some won't make the transition and we'll be able to see them float by and go right down the sewer drain.  

Social and economic Darwinism...yep.

• Like 1