Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

A little chilly out there today...dog doesn't seem to mind.

IMG_2921.thumb.JPG.9986e71d567cb07f94bde05705b56a41.JPG

You guys didn't get the rain up there as much as we did today.  Fuckin grass is gonna grow 10' this week with all this rain we had.  I had to put the furnace on late last night. Someone left a window open in the den (and shu the door)  and it got down to 58* in the house last night. Thankfully it didn't start raining til after I noticed the window was open 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You guys didn't get the rain up there as much as we did today.  Fuckin grass is gonna grow 10' this week with all this rain we had.  I had to put the furnace on late last night. Someone left a window open in the den (and shu the door)  and it got down to 58* in the house last night. Thankfully it didn't start raining til after I noticed the window was open 

Yesterday not so much rain but early this morning she came down pretty good but not like what you guys got nailed with. Hate it when windows get left open and you don't catch it. :lol:

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yesterday not so much rain but early this morning she came down pretty good but not like what you guys got nailed with.

Hate it when windows get left open and you don't catch it. :lol:

We got it pretty good, but not like what they were forecasting 

Me too. Last week we needed the windows open, this week we'll need light jackets and the furnace on at night.  This year has been crazy for weather :flush:

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine? 

tmp_21493-IMG_20170429_181741118-1554731610.jpg

tmp_21493-IMG_20170429_181751333443661097.jpg

Pass. And not because of the cost either 

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

tmp_21493-IMG_20170429_182336861_HDR-1650804719.jpg

Tried it , didn't like it.  To much hops for me.  Glad I only bought a single bottle of it at Meijers

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pass. And not because of the cost either 

Tried it , didn't like it.  To much hops for me.  Glad I only bought a single bottle of it at Meijers

Not my thing either. 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

P. T. Barnum had a saying about that :guzzle:

How good is it going to taste? 

3,800 x better than the $ 150 scotch.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I never go to Binnys and there is one down the road from me.

First time in last weekend. Prices were a little better than at home.  we loaded a buggy full of booze.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not my thing either

How good is it going to taste? 

3,800 x better than the $ 150 scotch.  :lol: 

First time in last weekend. Prices were a little better than at home.  we loaded a buggy full of booze.

The beer, the booze , or both? :lmao:

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The beer, the booze , or both? :lmao:

Both.   I don't sip whiskey and don't really care for a lot of craft beers.

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Were you in Shitcago? The prices for booze here are way less than Michigan. I'm pretty sure it's because of all the extra "sin" taxes in Michigan they tack on every time they need more money.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Were you in Shitcago? The prices for booze here are way less than Michigan. I'm pretty sure it's because of all the extra "sin" taxes in Michigan they tack on every time they need more money.

Yeah,. We came for the weekend. Stayed at the Chicago hotel.  Had some pretty shitty weather, so we didn't get to hit as many places as we wanted.  I wanted to see the Rolling Stone exhibit, but no one else wanted to spend the extra 90 minutes at the pier. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah,. We came for the weekend. Stayed at the Chicago hotel.  Had some pretty shitty weather, so we didn't get to hit as many places as we wanted.  I wanted to see the Rolling Stone exhibit, but no one else wanted to spend the extra 90 minutes at the pier. 

Yes the weather has been shit. My sis and her hubby were downtown last week from Florida and had really nice weather. 

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yes the weather has been shit. My sis and her hubby were downtown last week from Florida and had really nice weather. 

Wish we would of went the week before. :bc:

Oh well.  We still had fun.

57 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Both.   I don't sip whiskey and don't really care for a lot of craft beers.

I do craft beers, but I don't care for a lot of them.  Can't do Stouts, Porters, and real hoppy IPAs. 

I don't do whiskey or scotches. Don't drink many straight up other than a good quality tequila or Disaronno on the rocks 

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I do craft beers, but I don't care for a lot of them.  Can't do Stouts, Porters, and real hoppy IPAs. 

I don't do whiskey or scotches. Don't drink many straight up other than a good quality tequila or Disaronno on the rocks 

Don't Care for stouts or some of those real funky beers, ciders..  I like some local craft beers, like Griffin claw.  Been on a vodka kick lately.  

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Don't Care for stouts or some of those real funky beers, ciders..  I like some local craft beers, like Griffin claw.  Been on a vodka kick lately.  

I never drank liquor much until the wife started working for Beam last year. She brings home bottles all the time. I have some real nice Japanese whisky, Makers Mark, Cruzan Rum, Jim Beam, and Larios gin from Spain that are growing on me. I hardly drink beer anymore.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I never drank liquor much until the wife started working for Beam last year. She brings home bottles all the time. I have some real nice Japanese whisky, Makers Mark, Cruzan Rum, Jim Beam, and Larios gin from Spain that are growing on me. I hardly drink beer anymore.

Yeah, I'm starting to get away from drinking beer. I like a nice mixed drink now. 

47 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Any Buffalo Trace? Great bourbon for the money.

2 minutes ago, Doos said:

Any Buffalo Trace? Great bourbon for the money.

Not a Beam Suntory product so I've never tried it. Do you expect me to pay for this stuff? :lol::lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Not a Beam Suntory product so I've never tried it. Do you expect me to pay for this stuff? :lol::lmao: 

Huh, I thought it was owned by Beam. Go figure.

i certainly wouldn't pay for it if I were getting Maker's for free.