Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Your clutch has wear marks on it and the clutch bolt is a caphead bolt.:news: :bc:

Of course it has wear marks you imbecile...i just took it off my buddies quad to set it up....hes got the same size tires.....my quads in pieces and it saves time tuning it.....anything else? :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

Of course it has wear marks you imbecile...i just took it off my buddies quad to set it up....hes got the same size tires.....my quads in pieces and it saves time tuning it.....anything else? :lol:

I've been drinking since 9am and am about to each a banana with some Nutella, so go enjoy your lettuce and diet lemon water.  

I've been drinking since 9am and am about to each a banana with some Nutella, so go enjoy your lettuce and diet lemon water.  

You would think when i said it was set up you would know it would have to have wear marks. :lol:

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What does your diet say about yogurt?  I mix granola or bran in with various yogurts.  Greek may work well for you.  

Yogurts good....i do the same as well. :bc:

I'm not really on a diet, but I'm eating a hell of a lot healthier then I have been the last year or so.  

The same with me...not eating after supper is whats making me lose the #s i think....and not drinking a ton of beer.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

The same with me...not eating after supper is whats making me lose the #s i think....and not drinking a ton of beer.

The beer and/or drinking doesn't really concern me as I don't do it often, and when I have a beer, it is a beer, maybe once a week.  

It was a lot of work and a lot of travel and windshield time that was getting to me.  

Easy to wake up late (and not do breakfast at home), stop and grab a Monster and big ass donut on the way to work 5 days a week.  I was doing that or something similar 5-6 days a week and now in the last month I've had 2 Red Bulls, so I figure I'm not doing too bad on that end of it.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What does your diet say about yogurt?  I mix granola or bran in with various yogurts.  Greek may work well for you.  

Greeks help keep the pipes flowing, they usually do sheep but if you bend over I'm sure they can help.!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The beer and/or drinking doesn't really concern me as I don't do it often, and when I have a beer, it is a beer, maybe once a week.  

It was a lot of work and a lot of travel and windshield time that was getting to me.  

Easy to wake up late (and not do breakfast at home), stop and grab a Monster and big ass donut on the way to work 5 days a week.  I was doing that or something similar 5-6 days a week and now in the last month I've had 2 Red Bulls, so I figure I'm not doing too bad on that end of it.  

I hear ya there on windshield time...I use to eat chips to stay awake when traveling....now i have mostly nothing or maybe sunflower seeds.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

I hear ya there on windshield time...I use to eat chips to stay awake when traveling....now i have mostly nothing or maybe sunflower seeds.

Depending on how far the drive was, it was a Monster, a Pep's Pork stick, and a f'Real ice cream shake thing.

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Whole30 

The Whole30 is a 30-day fad diet that emphasizes whole foods and during which participants eliminate sugar, alcohol, grains, legumes, soy, and dairy from their diets.

What the fuck is there left?  Is it even worth living at that point?

40 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What the fuck is there left?  Is it even worth living at that point?

You're talking to a guy who works 6000hrs a year remember....

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

You're talking to a guy who works 6000hrs a year remember....

Really... that's 115 hours a week if you don't take any vacation or 16.5 hours a day every day of the year without taking a single day off. Not even Christmas or New Years. How can anyone do that?

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Really... that's 115 hours a week if you don't take any vacation or 16.5 hours a day every day of the year without taking a single day off. Not even Christmas or New Years. How can anyone do that?

I was slightly exaggerating....Amg has said he usually works 80+ hrs a week as the norm.....guess they only have one janitor where he works. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

I was slightly exaggerating....Amg has said he usually works 80+ hrs a week as the norm.....guess they only have one janitor where he works. :lol:

:lol:I used to work 12.5 hour days for 7 days on and 7 days off with one of them being a Sunday at double time. That was enough. I was beat at the end of the 7 days on and only had enough time to go to work go home and sleep at the end of each day.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

:lol:I used to work 12.5 hour days for 7 days on and 7 days off with one of them being a Sunday at double time. That was enough. I was beat at the end of the 7 days on and only had enough time to go to work go home and sleep at the end of each day.

I rarely worked overtime during the week....saturdays and sundays different story.