Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Youre an old man....most your age are retired and enjoying life....you on the other hand are trapped in a tiny office all day...because you have too....

That would suck balls.

I'm only a few years older than you, most people my age are NOT retired, but still enjoying life.  You on the other hand, were told to lose 100 lbs or you'd have a heart attack an die, you live off your wife, are online here all day most days, my office is bigger than your house and Zoso's put together, and I come and go as I please, working for one of the best companies in the world.   So yeah, sure.

Edited by DriftBusta

6 hours ago, Reevester said:

It was weird with the back doors but it was practical at the time, now with a kid the new one is perfect with lots of room.

Only wish i had done one sooner.  Bought a minivan before, wtf was i thinking.  At least it wasnt a caravan.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Youre an old man....most your age are retired and enjoying life....you on the other hand are trapped in a tiny office all day...because you have too....

That would suck balls.

If you enjoy what you do, its not really considered working.  If you are stuck in a dead end job then thats another story.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm only a few years older than you, most people my age are NOT retired, but still enjoying life.  You on the other hand, were told to lose 100 lbs or you'd have a heart attack an die, you live off your wife, are online here all day most days, my office is bigger than your house and Zoso's put together, and I come and go as I please, working for one of the best companies in the world.   So yeah, sure.

Do you always needs to embellish everything?

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you enjoy what you do, its not really considered working.  If you are stuck in a dead end job then thats another story.

Youre your own boss.... different story...its the same reason my wife works....we could live comfortably off my investments if she chose to retire.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

That would suck balls.

Yet u follow him around like a lost and lonely puppy dog in need of attention. Ponderous. Oh, :owned: 

Just now, Im4snow said:

Yet u follow him around like a lost and lonely puppy dog in need of attention. Ponderous. Oh, :owned: 

:lol:

Look back....who started it?

Sbyl

13 minutes ago, Dave said:

Youre your own boss.... different story...its the same reason my wife works....we could live comfortably off my investments if she chose to retire.

Not really, I enjoyed what i was doing with my previous employer and told them they were paying me to enjoy a hobby.  The only reason i started my own business was the owner, a bean counter in way over his head who had zero respect sank the company.  I guess i owe him for that.  Lol.

We could comfortably live of my investments without ever depleting them today but i really enjoy what i am doing.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Not really, I enjoyed what i was doing with my previous employer and told them they were paying me to enjoy a hobby.  The only reason i started my own business was the owner, a bean counter in way over his head who had zero respect sank the company.  I guess i owe him for that.  Lol.

We could comfortably live of my investments without ever depleting them today but i really enjoy what i am doing.

Thats awesome!

The difference is you dont go throwing around in peoples faces what you do or how someone isnt qualified to do what you do......

Or do you throw in peoples faces that you are better then them all the time. :lol::bc:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Your office is in a fucking strip mall. Poor shortsale.

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thats awesome!

The difference is you dont go throwing around in peoples faces what you do or how someone isnt qualified to do what you do......

Or do you throw in peoples faces that you are better then them all the time. :lol::bc:

Does occasionly putting silver spooners in their place count?  Otherwise i could care less.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Someone gets it.  I'm also set for life regardless and was self employed for more than 25 years.   I still am.   I also work for a company that is pretty much like being self employed and love it.  I suppose I could quit it all, just lay around the house all day and let my mind rot, like Fatty or Zoso, who love to judge others.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Someone gets it.  I'm also set for life regardless and was self employed for more than 25 years.   I still am.   I also work for a company that is pretty much like being self employed and love it.  I suppose I could quit it all, just lay around the house all day and let my mind rot, like Fatty or Zoso, who love to judge others.

Could not pay bank what was owed on house and did a shortsale to get out from under. that equates to zero equity in the house...you are fucking broke. Riding around in a used benz, bank owns your entire house, but hey man, you have a big strip mall office, so you be ballin.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sound like a very frustrated person....seriously.

You always feel the need to embellish...does it make you feel better about yourself? :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

You sound like a very frustrated person....seriously.

You always feel the need to embellish...does it make you feel better about yourself? :lol:

Tiny office in a strip mall in a town of 29000 retired people...baller.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Tiny office in a strip mall in a town of 29000 retired people...baller.

What kills me is he goes after Ben...Bens got a trade....

Wolfie sells donuts....hmmmm....who has more intellect i wonder?

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey if you enjoy what you do you should be thankful of who gave you that opportunity.  Thats my point.  Sometimes dicks get put in positions they shouldn't, it all works out in the end.

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

wilvertoooons.jpg

You're beyond creepy.  While you're prying into my personal and professional life, why don't you post up my net worth #s and we can compare to yours and Fat Fucks. :dunno:   

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're beyond creepy.  While you're prying into my personal and professional life, why don't you post up my net worth #s and we can compare to yours and Fat Fucks. :dunno:   

OK, it is negative $300k.:groin:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I am debt free....can you say that?