Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ha....you read my mind! :bc:

I just cut the lawn with my winter coat, hat and gloves. Don't remember ever doing that before. It's fucking cold out there. :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I just cut the lawn with my winter coat, hat and gloves. Don't remember ever doing that before. It's fucking cold out there. :lol: 

I'm about to do that same thing. That soccer picture is from Thursday night and the wind was dead in my face....haven't been that cold in a long time. :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Izzy sits in the passenger seat looking forward if there isn't anyone else with me.

Sadie can't quite see over the dash in the passenger seat so she sits on the console.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Sadie can't quite see over the dash in the passenger seat so she sits on the console.

Izzy uses the console if there is someone in the passenger seat. We try to keep a towel on the console so she doesn't rib it with her nails. She destroyed the console in the Outback.

Just now, ckf said:

Izzy uses the console if there is someone in the passenger seat. We try to keep a towel on the console so she doesn't rib it with her nails. She destroyed the console in the Outback.

Good idea.....for some reason Sadies nails stay nice and short so no damage yet not to mention I haul her around in my 3000 dollar Silverado so all good. :bc:

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good idea.....for some reason Sadies nails stay nice and short so no damage yet not to mention I haul her around in my 3000 dollar Silverado so all good. :bc:

Izzy hates to have her nails trimmed. Fortunately they get worn down playing ball in the driveway. 

On 4/29/2017 at 10:59 AM, Edmo said:

I did mine yesterday, glad I did because it's 37 and raining today!

Just now, SSFB said:

I did mine yesterday, glad I did because it's 37 and raining today!

It will be a few weeks before I need to mow here. That reminds me, I need to pick up a battery for the mower.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It will be a few weeks before I need to mow here. That reminds me, I need to pick up a battery for the mower.

It's been warm here in chitown for a while now and raining like crazy. I think I've done mine 3 times already.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

Izzy hates to have her nails trimmed. Fortunately they get worn down playing ball in the driveway. 

The last time we did our Pomeranian/Chiahuauas nails he pooped and peed on my wife! :lol:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

I take both of my dogs in to PetSmart about every 2.5-3 months   The trim them , then round off the rough edges with a Dremel and a sand paper bit on it 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

A little chilly out there today...dog doesn't seem to mind.

IMG_2921.thumb.JPG.9986e71d567cb07f94bde05705b56a41.JPG

Cool pic.  Is it always like that with nobody out there?  That's super nice.  All of our spots like that are always full of tourists.  

When Summer hits it will be full of people and had today not been 39 and rainy there would have been a few people out there. I had The State Park to myself all winter....it was nice.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

When Summer hits it will be full of people and had today not been 39 and rainy there would have been a few people out there. I had The State Park to myself all winter....it was nice.

Shit....at first thaw, they be comin!  Even some of the secluded secret places are getting over run.  I hate crowds.  Oh well, a touristy town has it's benefits too though.  Now, if we can just do that and get rid of all the tourists!  WIN!

• Like 1