Check your account email address ×

Random Photo Thread

• Gold Member

this was Friday in Southern VT only my second ride this season snow has sucked... . lots of open water bars Still but had a blast  . Stopped and talked to the dude on the Red Pro S.   86 years old . Love it. :thumb:

8139BA70-5C8C-43C2-A68F-C25254A957C6.jpeg

22F52F24-91F6-4D5D-8F8E-6C5AB74ED8BB.jpeg

650A5DA8-4945-44C2-8738-833AA2BF472B.jpeg

442C4F4A-E215-4D49-BAF3-AC45D50A6591.jpeg

• Like 9

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, EvilBird said:

this was Friday in Southern VT only my second ride this season snow has sucked... . lots of open water bars Still but had a blast  . Stopped and talked to the dude on the Red Pro S.   86 years old . Love it. :thumb:

8139BA70-5C8C-43C2-A68F-C25254A957C6.jpeg

22F52F24-91F6-4D5D-8F8E-6C5AB74ED8BB.jpeg

650A5DA8-4945-44C2-8738-833AA2BF472B.jpeg

442C4F4A-E215-4D49-BAF3-AC45D50A6591.jpeg

woodford ?

17 hours ago, Steve753 said:

A few more pics from another trip to Africa with my wife.

Those are incredible!

I have always wanted to see the world. Sadly haven't made it further west of McBride BC, east of Ontario or further south of Niagara falls. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Those are incredible!

I have always wanted to see the world. Sadly haven't made it further west of McBride BC, east of Ontario or further south of Niagara falls. 

Book a trip to Mexico or somewhere in the Caribbean at an all inclusive resort just to get your feet wet on what it's like to travel and go from there.

:bc:

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Book a trip to Mexico or somewhere in the Caribbean at an all inclusive resort just to get your feet wet on what it's like to travel and go from there.

Do you have any suggestions?

7 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Do you have any suggestions?

I really like Acapulco in Mexico and St. Maartin.

Dominican Republic is good too.

Haven't been to any of those in a few years though.

Key West and San Padre Island are good too if you don't want to fly.

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well I am up in Edmonton Alberta area so flying is pretty much a must lol.

The wife and I are in our early 30's but not fans of night life (ie clubs, ect). Does that change anything?

17 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Well I am up in Edmonton Alberta area so flying is pretty much a must lol.

The wife and I are in our early 30's but not fans of night life (ie clubs, ect). Does that change anything?

Stay away from Cancun.

53 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It’s been more than a few years but we went to St. Maarten and absolutely loved it…buddy of mine got married in Barbados and that was very nice as well.

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s been more than a few years but we went to St. Maarten and absolutely loved it…buddy of mine got married in Barbados and that was very nice as well.

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

^^^ I still can't believe the number of morons I see driving around in their cars with a mask on.  Saw three today on a 5 mile drive to get some parts!!

I see them walking down the street with no one around them, gotta mask up for the greater good.... :lolz:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

^^^ I still can't believe the number of morons I see driving around in their cars with a mask on.  Saw three today on a 5 mile drive to get some parts!!

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I see them walking down the street with no one around them, gotta mask up for the greater good.... :lolz:

I would like to wear my mask on the outside of my balaclava when sledding, do you guys know if any have hooks for the straps or do you guys cut holes to hook them around your ears? Asking for a friend :dunno:

Random dog pic to stay on topic.

20230117_171748.jpg

23 hours ago, Steve753 said:

We've been to St. Maarten a couple times, but was told that the island never really recovered from the last hurricane a few years ago, people squandered the relief funds, etc..  Weird story, but would want to look into it before going  back.  Jamaica Sandals was a really nice time and really a beautiful place.  Key West is another favorite, especially if you're on a boat trip with some friends.  :bc: 

• Like 2

Hopefully the US fixes their shit and allows unvaccinated travel. I can't even get a connecting flight in the US without be vaccinated.

I guess it is good that I am looking at going in 2024. Gives it time to change. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tomas. said:

Hopefully the US fixes their shit and allows unvaccinated travel. I can't even get a connecting flight in the US without be vaccinated.

I guess it is good that I am looking at going in 2024. Gives it time to change. 

As far as I know you don't need to be vaxxed anymore. I haven't been  asked for proof for awhile.

Edited by Steve753

35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

As far as I know you don't need to be vaxxed anymore. I haven't been  asked for proof for awhile.

technically, you still need to be vaxed to enter the US from Canada. They don't ask if you drive but if you fly you must have documents.

We have family who aren't vaxed but wanted to go to Florida, they went to Mexico instead.

Edited by Blackstar

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

This is from the ca.usembassy.gov

From Last updated January 4, 2023 at 3:55 pm EST.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect.