Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis City Council members intend to defund and dismantle the city's police department

13 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

White flight out of Minneapolis is going to increase the value of my home in the burbs bigley.

yep all the boomers who have moved downtown over the last 10 yrs are already getting ready to take a loss and head north .

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

yep all the boomers who have moved downtown over the last 10 yrs are already getting ready to take a loss and head north .

No!  No!  It’s all because they are racist!  

Expect some strip malls and office complexes to start construction further and further outside the metro areas also.

Can you imagine when the Uptown Hippsters, Lyn Lake Utopia Liberals, and the Old Money at the Minikahda Club have only community liaisons to call for help.  Spin could be right, this could get very interesting to watch from the Burbs.

I wonder if that light rail line from Downtown out to Eden Prairie will get completed or if the funding will suddenly dry up.

Edited by F3600

6 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Can you imagine when the Uptown Hippsters, Lyn Lake Utopia Liberals, and the Old Money at the Minikahda Club have only community liaisons to call for help.  Spin could be right, this could get very interesting to watch from the Burbs.

I wonder if that light rail line from Downtown out to Eden Prairie will get completed or if the funding will suddenly dry up.

Nawww....MNPLS will build back from the heart out.  Honestly, I bet people living there are shitting their pants about this.  Damn, good time to be a listing real Estate agent there right now.  Phones blowing up!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Do these people realize what would happen?   Crime would skyrocket then the next police force and laws would  likely be more violent and infringing.

Just now, Highmark said:

Do these people realize what would happen?   Crime would skyrocket then the next police force and laws would  likely be more violent and infringing.

STFU!!!!!  Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

I saw a video yesterday where a guy drove his vehicle into a group of protestors and you could clearly hear several of them screaming "CALL 911!"  :ronald:

You can get paramedics when you call 911 too, you know?

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You can get paramedics when you call 911 too, you know?

um no they wont show unless they can be protected.  ie no cops at a protest or a domestic or a bar fight no medics no fire dept . have fun protecting the inventory at your little garden center . I am sure it won't be a neon target for any one lmfao 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

giphy (12).gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why can’t they be armed now?

1.  If they are truly poor, criminals don't bother.

2. They don't know where to go to arm themselves.  According to dems the poor don't even know where to vote.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why can’t they be armed now?

So, I mean.... it’s weird because, evwrybody knows the ghettos and poorest areas are the best places to get cheap firearms (if you aren’t picky). $50 will get you a nice “dropper” all day long in any poor/high crime area.  How are all these “poor people” getting these guns and shooting at each other?  Maybe the Chicago death tolls every week are the rich people shooting each other?  :dunno:

Or, maybe Moto wants the Gubment to give a yearly gun allowance?  LOL...it’s so hard to keep up with idiocy.  Luckily, I don’t have to...it’s just a past time for me.  :lol: