Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis City Council members intend to defund and dismantle the city's police department

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, I mean.... it’s weird because, evwrybody knows the ghettos and poorest areas are the best places to get cheap firearms (if you aren’t picky). $50 will get you a nice “dropper” all day long in any poor/high crime area.  How are all these “poor people” getting these guns and shooting at each other?  Maybe the Chicago death tolls every week are the rich people shooting each other?  :dunno:

Or, maybe Moto wants the Gubment to give a yearly gun allowance?  LOL...it’s so hard to keep up with idiocy.  Luckily, I don’t have to...it’s just a past time for me.  :lol:

Illegal firearms are generally MORE expensive than retail. For good ones anyway. Automatic weapons run in the thousands on the black market. 

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, I mean.... it’s weird because, evwrybody knows the ghettos and poorest areas are the best places to get cheap firearms (if you aren’t picky). $50 will get you a nice “dropper” all day long in any poor/high crime area.  How are all these “poor people” getting these guns and shooting at each other?  Maybe the Chicago death tolls every week are the rich people shooting each other?  :dunno:

Or, maybe Moto wants the Gubment to give a yearly gun allowance?  LOL...it’s so hard to keep up with idiocy.  Luckily, I don’t have to...it’s just a past time for me.  :lol:

It is so hard to keep up with the narrative.

43 minutes ago, Anler said:

Illegal firearms are generally MORE expensive than retail. For good ones anyway. Automatic weapons run in the thousands on the black market. 

I have built 3 80% and they are about on par or a bit more with retail but you can put the parts in you want so if going retail it could cost more to get exactly what you want . 

i have figured out a few things now and plan on doing  another when shit slowes down and I know I can get every cent of money but not time out of selling the ones I made if I were so inclined 

They should dismantle the fire depts too!   We could end fires.   No hospitals , we could do away with sick people. It amazing no one  has thought of this before. 

Edited by Cold War

6 hours ago, Anler said:

F49E5D93-AD37-4C28-A1B3-F8958ADAF845.gif

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

They should dismantle the fire depts too!   We could end fires.   No hospitals , we could do away with sick people. It amazing no one  has thought of this before. 

745BC819-FDFD-44F2-BC6A-2DA3C25B0705.gif

22 hours ago, F3600 said:

Can you imagine when the Uptown Hippsters, Lyn Lake Utopia Liberals, and the Old Money at the Minikahda Club have only community liaisons to call for help.  Spin could be right, this could get very interesting to watch from the Burbs.

I wonder if that light rail line from Downtown out to Eden Prairie will get completed or if the funding will suddenly dry up.

lmfao yeah like met councel won't get there way even when. no one wants it .

fucking met councel worst ever .

we litteraly pump our shit from the far west end of Hennepin county to the treatment plant in nord east on the Mississippi because the met councel says jump . can't fathom what that little pipe line cost . 8 yrs ago