Check your account email address ×

Poor Ben

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Come on Benny.  Where you is, bro?  You can’t leave....all the plants will die.

Hopefully Ben is a strong and resilient snowflake and makes his way back unlike slinger and snorider that couldn’t handle it at all here.  Hopefully Ben is stronger then that

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

who ran off the throat slitter? asking for a friend

Since he isn’t here and I know why because he posted it at TBP...The White Supremacist bullshit being posted by Phoenix and a few others pissed him off....I don’t blame him a bit for leaving.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or he just doesn’t like Racist shitbags.

Then why not stay here and keep up the good fight then???  He is not committed to his cause???  Gets mad and leaves and goes to another forum and cries....    that is a definition of a precious snowflake with hurt feelers.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Come on Benny.  Where you is, bro?  You can’t leave....all the plants will die.

Brawndo's got what plants crave....its got electrolytes. 

40 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Hopefully Ben is a strong and resilient snowflake and makes his way back unlike slinger and snorider that couldn’t handle it at all here.  Hopefully Ben is stronger then that

Tools was a cowardly pussy.  I hope he's dead.  I likes slinger though...he was more entertaining.

30 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

who ran off the throat slitter? asking for a friend

Not sure if somebody did it or he did it to himself.  Last post I saw of his, he was off his rocker about all the board's "racism".  :lol:I mean.....is he really a cheesy snowflaking SJW?  I don't know but, I was told I should kill myself so.....  :lmao:

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Since he isn’t here and I know why because he posted it at TBP...The White Supremacist bullshit being posted by Phoenix and a few others pissed him off....I don’t blame him a bit for leaving.

I never figured Ben to be thin skinned.

White supremacy?  Now that's funny.:lol:

Edit:. So he ran to the safe place.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty rich a guy leaving like that who has been the most proliferate user of the word faggot on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tools was a cowardly pussy.  I hope he's dead.  I likes slinger though...he was more entertaining.

Not sure if somebody did it or he did it to himself.  Last post I saw of his, he was off his rocker about all the board's "racism".  :lol:I mean.....is he really a cheesy snowflaking SJW?  I don't know but, I was told I should kill myself so.....  :lmao:

just didn't know if he couldn't bring himself to admit he was getting TRUMP bucks or if he was out looting to make ends meet

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You,re allowed to do the same. I didn,t realize he was such a snowflake. It,s the internet, toughen up, cause it,s going to get way worse, before it gets better. 

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

You,re allowed to do the same. I didn,t realize he was such a snowflake. It,s the internet, toughen up, cause it,s going to get way worse, before it gets better. 

X2.

”White supremacist bullshit”.  :lol:

Poor little SJW.  Not much real “warrior” in them, is there?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

link