Check your account email address ×

Poor Ben

I'll tell ya' why I would like to thump Benny. Not kill him or nothin', but maybe just choke him out, 'til he taps. 

I spent a lot of time contacting 3 professional outfits vi e-mail regarding the hypothetical variation on a sled track, with various lug heights. They all said it DOES AFFECT the final drive ratio.

I then spent some time in my fukkin garage setting up a visual display replicating various lug heights, and showing the difference in measurements. 

I HONESTLY BELIEVED he would be man enough and pay off the bet we had...……...it was ORIGINALLY  $5000.00.

He not only did not pay, he actually refused to acknowledge the proof I provided, and he WOULD NOT EVEN ADMIT I WAS RIGHT, and say he could not afford to pay me. I would have let him off the hook, if he AT LEAST APOLOGIZED AND ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS. 

So yeah, Benny is a fukkin cunt, ADHD, broke-ass, walkin' down the street, no-job bitch. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey you dipshits asked so I answered and those of you yelling the loudest that there  is no systemic racism are more than likely racists yourselves so eat a dick.:thumbsup:

Hey you bitch, did you or did you not see my post that I am a member of an un-liked minority, and did you not see my post where I said I have NEVER said I was better than any other man.

I DID however post that I has an intense hatred of VIOLENT PEOPLE!!! I criticize black America because the STATISTICS show that blacks commit an insane amount of crime. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll tell ya' why I would like to thump Benny. Not kill him or nothin', but maybe just choke him out, 'til he taps. 

I spent a lot of time contacting 3 professional outfits vi e-mail regarding the hypothetical variation on a sled track, with various lug heights. They all said it DOES AFFECT the final drive ratio.

I then spent some time in my fukkin garage setting up a visual display replicating various lug heights, and showing the difference in measurements. 

I HONESTLY BELIEVED he would be man enough and pay off the bet we had...……...it was ORIGINALLY  $5000.00.

He not only did not pay, he actually refused to acknowledge the proof I provided, and he WOULD NOT EVEN ADMIT I WAS RIGHT, and say he could not afford to pay me. I would have let him off the hook, if he AT LEAST APOLOGIZED AND ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS. 

So yeah, Benny is a fukkin cunt, ADHD, broke-ass, walkin' down the street, no-job bitch. 

:lol:This is worth two :lol:

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You were first to call out those spaghetti arms as beta.  You were spot on bud.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or he just doesn’t like Racist shitbags.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I never figured Ben to be thin skinned.

White supremacy?  Now that's funny.:lol:

Edit:. So he ran to the safe place.:lol:

Butthurt Island.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Typical hypocrite. ....demeans gays with use of the faggot word constantly, wishes death on all cops ......but the minute anything negative is said about his favorite color people,  despite actual factual crime stats, he takes the ball and goes home. Surprised Pouts didn't  follow him out the door.

White guilt is nearly as horrible as TDS .

No worries though .....he will be back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would just as soon Benny did NOT come back.

He's kind of a troll, and just spouts bullshit about the market...……………...yet he loses money.

I don't know, he really was kind of a spaz, and didn't really add much. He didn't hunt, I don't think he fished.

He just threw bombs out here, and watched us scramble. 

I REALLY WAS PISSED THAT HE TRICKED ME INTO THE DRIVE RATIO BULLSHIT. 

Fukkin welcher. That really pissed me off. If he had the fukkin balls to apologize, that would have been one thing, but no he was a cunt about it. 

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Typical hypocrite. ....demeans gays with use of the faggot word constantly, wishes death on all cops ......but the minute anything negative is said about his favorite color people,  despite actual factual crime stats, he takes the ball and goes home. Surprised Pouts didn't  follow him out the door.

White guilt is nearly as horrible as TDS .

No worries though .....he will be back.

That’s what I always found funny.  Blacks use the NIg word all the time toward each other.  Ever heard of a gay man calling somebody else a “faggot”.  No.  But the honks just get livid when they hear or see the “N-word” as they run around calling everyone a faggot in here.  It’s just bizarre as fuck to me.  So many people in this world that can’t get their own homes in order have decided that white knighting should be their cause in life.  Pathetic.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's kind of a troll, and just spouts bullshit about the market...……………...yet he loses money.

I don't know, he really was kind of a spaz, and didn't really add much. He didn't hunt, I don't think he fished.

Fukkin welcher. That really pissed me off. If he had the fukkin balls to apologize, that would have been one thing, but no he was a cunt about it. 

I like Ben.  He’s fun!  He’s just getting a bit long in the tooth to keep denying his own limitations and quite frankly, with his SJW routine, it’s chasing a rabbit down a the hole of self righteousness.  He should stop...and soon.

BTW, lug height does not affect FDR.  That’s kooky talk!  The only thing I can think of is some of you are confused on the definition.  I’m not saying Ben knew it, he probably just guessed correctly.  :lmao:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you grow some balls and pay the man ? 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That’s what I always found funny.  Blacks use the NIg word all the time toward each other.  Ever heard of a gay man calling somebody else a “faggot”.  No.  But the honks just get livid when they hear or see the “N-word” as they run around calling everyone a faggot in here.  It’s just bizarre as fuck to me.  So many people in this world that can’t get their own homes in order have decided that white knighting should be their cause in life.  Pathetic.

I like Ben.  He’s fun!  He’s just getting a bit long in the tooth to keep denying his own limitations and quite frankly, with his SJW routine, it’s chasing a rabbit down a the hole of self righteousness.  He should stop...and soon.

BTW, lug height does not affect FDR.  That’s kooky talk!  The only thing I can think of is some of you are confused on the definition.  I’m not saying Ben knew it, he probably just guessed correctly.  :lmao:

OK, Zee, how about 5 GS? 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Don’t be stupid.  I’m not getting sucked into this absolute idiocy.

Come on, it's a chance for you to make a quick 5 large. 

Hey, let's make it ten, to make it worthwhile!!!!

You're not skeered are ya'?????   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Come on, it's a chance for you to make a quick 5 large. 

Hey, let's make it ten, to make it worthwhile!!!!

You're not skeered are ya'?????   

Pay Ben first, then we’ll talk.

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Did he leave? If so why what happened 

He was complaining about us white SUPREMACISTS!!!! LMMFAO!!! Fukkin dildo, I'm a disliked minority myself. 

7 hours ago, The One said:

Why don't you grow some balls and pay the man ? 

Remember the pic I posted of my YUUGE balls? Yeah, you did, you can't stop talking about them!!!   :owned: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, rump-rider said:

From the person who tells people on here to kill themselves all the time and wishes harm on police, that’s pretty ironic.

Not just the police. 

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Take video. I'd like to see you choke that twig arm faggot out.

• Haha 1