Check your account email address ×

Poor Ben

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Nothing wrong with stepping away and taking a break. Good for Bennytoomany. He is my friend,so go kill yourself.

“Taking a break”.  :lmao:  From words by strangers on the internet?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Ben is over at TBP taking on the racists over there... 

Ahhhh.....well tell him I said to keep fighting the good fight!  I don’t have it in me to pop over there....wait, is it getting good?  Is Bussy spanking him?  ALERT ME!!!!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ben is over at TBP taking on the racists over there... 

Ask him if he remembered to put the drain plug in the new boat he bought before taking it out in the lake.

Tell him to get his skinny ass back here and post a picture of his new boat, with a beer on the bow.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or he just doesn’t like Racist shitbags.

But you're just fine with people like moto and Ben, and the shit they spew.  Newsflash Columbo, there is no systemic racism.  And that's not racist for thinking that.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I never figured Ben to be thin skinned.

White supremacy?  Now that's funny.:lol:

Edit:. So he ran to the safe place.:lol:

Well I got called a fascist and a racist shit bag multiple times by people who advocate anarchy, mindless violence, destruction and murder of innocents.  Forgive me if I don't stoop to that level of stupidity in logic.  :lol:  And then when he gets off into left field with his market analysis, its a bit much to take at times

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Taking a break”.  :lmao:  From words by strangers on the internet?  :lol:

Ahhhh.....well tell him I said to keep fighting the good fight!  I don’t have it in me to pop over there....wait, is it getting good?  Is Bussy spanking him?  ALERT ME!!!!

Akiq is over there laying a beating on Ben linking up all the times he used the N word over there....

I think the team of Frenchy and Ben are in a neck and neck tie with the team of znot and Phoenix on the Amount of times on the use of the N word....

I learned from an individual or two reading on TBP that it’s ok to drop the N word if it is for a light hearted moment to illicit a response from Nazi fascist racist or some shit like that.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Akiq is over there laying a beating on Ben linking up all the times he used the N word over there....

I think the team of Frenchy and Ben are in a neck and neck tie with the team of znot and Phoenix on the Amount of time on the use of the N word....

I learned from an individual or two reading on TBP that it’s ok to drop the N word if it is for a light hearted moment to illicit a response from Nazi fascist racist or some shit like that.

Holy fuck!  :lol: I‘m now very tempted.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Since he isn’t here and I know why because he posted it at TBP...The White Supremacist bullshit being posted by Phoenix and a few others pissed him off....I don’t blame him a bit for leaving.

From the person who tells people on here to kill themselves all the time and wishes harm on police, that’s pretty ironic.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

From the person who tells people on here to kill themselves all the time and wishes harm on police, that’s pretty ironic.

His use of the N word has been pretty prolific over the years as well.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But you're just fine with people like moto and Ben, and the shit they spew.  Newsflash Columbo, there is no systemic racism.  And that's not racist for thinking that.

Well I got called a fascist and a racist shit bag multiple times by people who advocate anarchy, mindless violence, destruction and murder of innocents.  Forgive me if I don't stoop to that level of stupidity in logic.  :lol:  And then when he gets off into left field with his market analysis, its a bit much to take at times

8 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Hey you dipshits asked so I answered and those of you yelling the loudest that there  is no systemic racism are more than likely racists yourselves so eat a dick.:thumbsup:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can’t remember my freakin’ password next door.  Damn it.  :lol:

Frenchy I guess said in the past that “Canada is better Then the US cause Canada doesn’t have as many.........”

but it was said as a joke so in his view it Is ok in that situation to use the N word

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Frenchy I guess said in the past that “Canada is better Then the US cause Canada doesn’t have as many.........”

but it was said as a joke so in his view it Is ok in that situation to use the N word

Are you the Sites CNN reporter?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Are you the Sites CNN reporter?

I have 0 post count over there.  I like to read and just enjoy people branding others while living a glasshouse.  Calling somebody racist, white supremacist while the history of posts on web forums lives A very long time puts a lot of individuals in hypocritical and comical situations.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!  I’m back reading now and laughing so hard the dogs went outside.  Jesus!  It’s just brutal over there.  :lol:

Change your screen name to Phoenix over there and have some fun!!!

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!  I’m back reading now and laughing so hard the dogs went outside.  Jesus!  It’s just brutal over there.  :lol:

Kind of hard to determine which team has a higher “n” word count posted on forums....  FS team Phoenix/znot or TBP team F7ben/Frenchy?

:lol:

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Change your screen name to Phoenix over there and have some fun!!!

OH. MY. GOD!  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Kind of hard to determine which team has a higher “n” word count posted on forums....  FS team Phoenix/znot or TBP team F7ben/Frenchy?

It’s unbelievable.  I was laughing so hard I had to go to the fucking bathroom.

Seriously!  :lol:

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

OH. MY. GOD!  :lmao:

It’s unbelievable.  I was laughing so hard I had to go to the fucking bathroom.

Seriously!  :lol:

A couple of white guys, one from Canada and another from The hills of whitetopia Northern Minnesota apologizing and justifying their racist slurs while assignIng labels to other people.....  mind blowing!!!

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Or to 550 and go on a rampage lol.

Just combine them to Phoenix 550 and Ben's head will explode!!

Ben is taking a solid thrashing over there.  I’m not getting involved.  But, the back read was just, plain spectacular.  SJW’s take note:  all of your closets are full of dead bodies.....and everyone knows you have a closet.