Check your account email address ×

Poor Ben

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Your meat is ready!

Special delivery from Benny.

94Em7SU.png

Always with the filthy dink pics, huh faggot!!! 

I swear you really are a queer!! 

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sooo still no Benny??? @Zambroski has he slummed himself down to HCS yet?? :lol:Is it time to chip in and send @spin_dry over for a complete evaluation??? 

If I suddenly turned into a MAGA man, the attacks would suddenly stop. :lol: 

I’d be one of the gang. So obvious. 

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2020 at 12:53 PM, BOHICA said:

Then why not stay here and keep up the good fight then???  He is not committed to his cause???  Gets mad and leaves and goes to another forum and cries....    that is a definition of a precious snowflake with hurt feelers.

:lmao:

On 6/5/2020 at 2:42 PM, BOHICA said:

I have 0 post count over there.  I like to read and just enjoy people branding others while living a glasshouse.  Calling somebody racist, white supremacist while the history of posts on web forums lives A very long time puts a lot of individuals in hypocritical and comical situations.

this is true. when i first got here bennyboi was mn wpww with mtm and faggotball440. hated indians, hated blacks, then did a 180. maybe his brain finally got plugged in on fs2 but on fs1 he was just as bad of a wpww know nothing weak american faggot as you have always been. im not sure if it is admirable to still be wpww after all these years, or if doing a 180 from wpww is admirable. at times i have to give you credit for your courage to sticking to the retard cause. good job, you are a mediocre enemy

On 6/5/2020 at 2:13 PM, DriftBusta said:

But you're just fine with people like moto and Ben, and the shit they spew.  Newsflash Columbo, there is no systemic racism.  And that's not racist for thinking that.

Well I got called a fascist and a racist shit bag multiple times by people who advocate anarchy, mindless violence, destruction and murder of innocents.  Forgive me if I don't stoop to that level of stupidity in logic.  :lol:  And then when he gets off into left field with his market analysis, its a bit much to take at times

there is systematic racism in america. i don't know how brain dead you'd have to be to not see it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

:lmao:

Crazy part is if you search Phoenix and the “n” word you get zero returns on the search on FS.  you go to TBP and look and there is pages upon pages of Ben being brought up of him to drop the “N” word...

And Ben has the audacity to call some one else that doesn’t use racial slurs while having a past of dropping racial slurs More then almost everyone else.

fucking idiot is what he is and that is all he is and all he ever is.