Check your account email address ×

Police arrest man for carrying gun but wait he’s got a permit

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Funny. Now police wrongfully arresting people suddenly matters :lol:  

Imagine he was getting arrested for not having covid papers 

CURVE BALL the guy is black 

Francois head explodes 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Rather the reason for the arrest is justifiable or not he was retarded to resist.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

People that think having a permit to carry means they can act like retarded irrational clowns should have their permits taken away.

I’d bet that was the case here too.

Likely been fine if he just had them concealed.   I'm not in agreement with the law it just is what it is.

Open carry is legal in Colorado for any person who is at least 18 years old and who can legally possess a firearm, except in Denver county and other posted areas.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Likely been fine if he just had them concealed.   I'm not in agreement with the law it just is what it is.

Open carry is legal in Colorado for any person who is at least 18 years old and who can legally possess a firearm, except in Denver county and other posted areas.

Oh, it’d be a safe bet to say he exacerbated the situation to get it to the level we watched. Like already posted, the beginning of the confrontation would put all this to rest.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, it’d be a safe bet to say he exacerbated the situation to get it to the level we watched. Like already posted, the beginning of the confrontation would put all this to rest.  

The mere fact he was open carrying in a county that has laws against it is an issue.   Now I don't know what is normal for police for this violation and maybe they were over zealous but the fact remains you can't open carry in Denver.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

The mere fact he was open carrying in a county that has laws against it is an issue.   Now I don't know what is normal for police for this violation and maybe they were over zealous but the fact remains you can't open carry in Denver.  

I’d probably bet that the cops pretty much instructed him of that and that set him off on his “My Constitutional Rytes!!!” Screaming match probably with threats like “Come and take it then!”

These people are a menace to themselves and all of our rights.  Of course, the first part of the vid would show what happened.  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’d probably bet that the cops pretty much instructed him of that and that set him off on his “My Constitutional Rytes!!!” Screaming match probably with threats like “Come and take it then!”

These people are a menace to themselves and all of our rights.  Of course, the first part of the vid would show what happened.  

You can hear him say something like "I'm going to cover it up."   Maybe it could have been handled differently but my guess is this guy knew the law and was flaunting it in the faces of the cops and got busted.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You can hear him say something like "I'm going to cover it up."   Maybe it could have been handled differently but my guess is this guy knew the law and was flaunting it in the faces of the cops and got busted.  

Yeah, that’s a different perspective for sure.  He shouldn’t have resisted but the cops shouldn’t have pushed like they did.  It didn’t need to go this way.  Cops are at fault here for elevating this situation to this level.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Another youtube lawyer... 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, that’s a different perspective for sure.  He shouldn’t have resisted but the cops shouldn’t have pushed like they did.  It didn’t need to go this way.  Cops are at fault here for elevating this situation to this level.

Agree that both were in the wrong. 

14 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The guy is lucky to be alive. He was resisting arrest. A potentially armed man who is resisting arrest is lucky to still be breathing. If he wasnt white the outcome may have been different. 

IFHE WASNT WHITE!!!! LMAO! u know what garden gnome? u got some pretty good brains on u sometimes