Check your account email address ×

Snowtraxx wife, daughter mauled by dogs.

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

The was talking about getting a poodle. I said no fkn way only because I don't care for the looks of them. It'll be another Dobe or nothing lol

FB_IMG_1587225630665.jpg

Man that is a good looking dog. 

Last week there was a family in the trailer park. They were here for about 10 days. They had 2 Dobermans. Both huge dogs. Like almost 4’ at the head. One black and one brown. 

Those two dogs played with each other non stop all day long. They played chase. They played fetch. They played ring around the picnic table.  They went swimming.  They were almost never distracted by anyone or any other dog who came in their general area.  They required almost no human intervention to entertain each other. It was quite amusing to watch. 

• Thanks 1

My neighbor had a big fuckin Doberman.  He asked me to look after if for a couple days while he was away. The first night I went into the house to feed him and I got half way up the hallway and the fucker came around the corner all slinked down low and slowly coming towards me like he was ready to lunge and rip my throat out.  I backed the fuck outa there and called the neighbor, he says that's just a game they play when he comes home from work.  Fuck man, you could have told me that!     

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

What kind of retard advice is that :lol:

Why not just kick or punch the dog in the face to start with ...

Hey whatever works. I'm guessing you've never been in a fight with a dog either. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Man that is a good looking dog. 

Last week there was a family in the trailer park. They were here for about 10 days. They had 2 Dobermans. Both huge dogs. Like almost 4’ at the head. One black and one brown. 

Those two dogs played with each other non stop all day long. They played chase. They played fetch. They played ring around the picnic table.  They went swimming.  They were almost never distracted by anyone or any other dog who came in their general area.  They required almost no human intervention to entertain each other. It was quite amusing to watch. 

mine will chase boats up and down the shore all day at the lake. Chase them till his pads are ripped to shreds from clam-shells and will not stop. Will run probably 30 miles a day full out doing it. :lol: 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, frenchy said:

mine will chase boats up and down the shore all day at the lake. Chase them till his pads are ripped to shreds from clam-shells and will not stop. Will run probably 30 miles a day full out doing it. :lol: 

Barking the whole time? :read:

22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Barking the whole time? :read:

no. he never barks. In fact just had a repair guy here looking at my fridge and he didn't move from this position the entire time.....

9D66867D-78B1-4AE7-8372-FFD7284CA06E.thumb.jpeg.f71380485b0bc65777155e43fa6fe73e.jpeg

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, smokin george said:

The was talking about getting a poodle. I said no fkn way only because I don't care for the looks of them. It'll be another Dobe or nothing lol

FB_IMG_1587225630665.jpg

Beautiful dog. Here’s mine ready to go to work. When ever she’s wearing her vest she knows it’s time to work. Her entire demeanor changes. She’s a absolute sweet dog. Her only fault is pit bulls. She absolutely hates them. I don’t know what it is but she will attack. I can’t figure out if it’s their appearance or if she had a bad experience with one. If there’s a pit at the dog park I don’t go in. 

4420C89F-233D-4CE1-8D5A-0132514533F9.jpeg

• Like 5

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Beautiful dog. Here’s mine ready to go to work. When ever she’s wearing her vest she knows it’s time to work. Her entire demeanor changes. She’s a absolute sweet dog. Her only fault is pit bulls. She absolutely hates them. I don’t know what it is but she will attack. I can’t figure out if it’s their appearance or if she had a bad experience with one. If there’s a pit at the dog park I don’t go in. 

my guy gets like that with them too. Hair stands straight up all the way down his back and goes at them hard. Cane Corsos too. Guy has a puppy Corso he brings to the woods and he's already a big fucker at 8 months and a little aggressive you can tell he's going to be a handful when he gets older my guy had him whimpering and crying a month ago I let it go a little longer with hopes the pecking order is set before this dog is an adult :lol: 

6 hours ago, Shifty said:

I have a big one across the street .

was a sweet pup but the people had a baby and pretty much the dog is just in the yard all day every day . fucker is mean now growls at any one walking by . sad really he will deff be one to hurt some one some day . and only a wireless fence keeping him in . I have told them a few times they best up there liability insurance for when that dog snaps they just scoff . 

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

I know 2 people who have standard poodles. One is close in size to my dobie. 

I have permanent  12 yr old foot prints across my driveway from a fucking standard poodle .

fucking neighbors lol 

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a big one across the street .

was a sweet pup but the people had a baby and pretty much the dog is just in the yard all day every day . fucker is mean now growls at any one walking by . sad really he will deff be one to hurt some one some day . and only a wireless fence keeping him in . I have told them a few times they best up there liability insurance for when that dog snaps they just scoff . 

My next door neighbor has 3 St. Bernards and an ankle biter, all on a 75x150 lot with house & garage.

9 hours ago, Snake said:

I had to break up a dog fight last week. Big doberman/lab type attacked 2 smaller dogs being walked by a woman and her 2 kids. Kids were absolutely terrorized and the woman was almost in shock.

I think I would have shot the fucker had I had my gun.

No way I do your job without a firearm on me.

Here is our killer, Emmie.  2 year old border collie and she is a sweetheart.  Have another border collie, Kip, that is around 7.

FB_IMG_1587613604771.jpg

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Snake said:

So aren't half the women out there but I don't want them either.

I know a guy who swears by Labri-doodles for waterfowl hunting.   Tougher to train but once trained are very good. 

He liked his outfits lol. He wouldn't hurt a fly, loved kids and was great with other dogs as long as they knew the pecking order. He never started a fight but wasn't afraid to scrap either. He was 4-0 when he was challenged and if the wife was walking him and somebody approached with a dog and said their dog was friendly she'd say he wasn't so keep control of your dog lol

IMG-20200423-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Shifty said:

This sucks, I always liked AJ.  I don’t ever remember hearing of St. Bernards doing this.  They are usually peaceful giants.  We’ve got one down the street that used to get out of his year (dumb underground fence idea) and come visit our dogs, we’d let him in the backyard with them and I’d call the owner to come get him or, I’d just walk him back home.  ‘Bout 130 pounds of pure baby.  Weird.

I hope his daughter isn’t mangled too bad and can heal.  These scars can be life devastating for a young girl.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This sucks, I always liked AJ.  I don’t ever remember hearing of St. Bernards doing this.  They are usually peaceful giants.  We’ve got one down the street that used to get out of his year (dumb underground fence idea) and come visit our dogs, we’d let him in the backyard with them and I’d call the owner to come get him or, I’d just walk him back home.  ‘Bout 130 pounds of pure baby.  Weird.

I hope his daughter isn’t mangled too bad and can heal.  These scars can be life devastating for a young girl.

Yep. When I had a GSD about 20 yrs ago one of my neighbors were this old married couple from Holland. They were both deathly afraid of my dog even though he was super friendly to them. One time the old man told me why they (more so his wife) were so afraid was because when the Nazis occupied Holland they were there and witnessed what the Nazi soldiers would do with those dogs to them. Said his wife was trapped in a row of apartment buildings for a week and used to watch the soldiers drag people out and let the dogs tear people apart in the streets for fun. Said it went on for days. I kinda understood after that point the severity of the situation. I just kept the dog away and always on leash around her after that as that type of fear is never going away. 

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yep. When I had a GSD about 20 yrs ago one of my neighbors were this old married couple from Holland. They were both deathly afraid of my dog even though he was super friendly to them. One time the old man told me why they (more so his wife) were so afraid was because when the Nazis occupied Holland they were there and witnessed what the Nazi soldiers would do with those dogs to them. Said his wife was trapped in a row of apartment buildings for a week and used to watch the soldiers drag people out and let the dogs tear people apart in the streets for fun. Said it went on for days. I kinda understood after that point the severity of the situation. I just kept the dog away and always on leash around her after that as that type of fear is never going away. 

Yeah, a lot of people are scared of dogs.  I always respected their fear of them.  My dogs are all harmless but, their size and looks can make them a bit scary to many.

Most blacks are pretty frightened by dogs too.  I’ve seen them freak out pretty bad when our dogs cornered them...not meaning to be menacing.  Had a couple  delivery guys climb up on the damn fridge they were delivering.  I shit you not.  I was speechless.  Also had one of my contractors turn sheet white when my maly cornered him in the mud room.  He stuttered uncontrollably for a few minutes after that.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, a lot of people are scared of dogs.  I always respected their fear of them.  My dogs are all harmless but, their size and looks can make them a bit scary to many.

Most blacks are pretty frightened by dogs too.  I’ve seen them freak out pretty bad when our dogs cornered them...not meaning to be menacing.  Had a couple  delivery guys climb up on the damn fridge they were delivering.  I shit you not.  I was speechless.  Also had one of my contractors turn sheet white when my maly cornered him in the mud room.  He stuttered uncontrollably for a few minutes after that.  :lol:

that same GSD dog hated blacks and orientals :lol: 

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that same GSD dog hated blacks and orientals :lol: 

Something about the kraut breeds.  My parents have had dobies for decades.  They go bonkers when the negros step out of the delivery trucks.  Years ago, a bunch of sod layers refused to work until my dad promised to keep the dog inside.  They didn’t even want him on the porch.  LOL

(Parents live in the south...hence, all the blacks)