Check your account email address ×

Snowtraxx wife, daughter mauled by dogs.

I had to break up a dog fight last week. Big doberman/lab type attacked 2 smaller dogs being walked by a woman and her 2 kids. Kids were absolutely terrorized and the woman was almost in shock.

I think I would have shot the fucker had I had my gun.

• Like 3

A big poodle, +50lbs, got lose from an elderly woman in the park last week. Poodle Headed straight for a smaller shitsu style dog and began chewing on it. 

The shitsu owner was a big old man. He grabbed the poodle by the collar, put one twist in the collar like a bull rider would do and lifted the dog up in the air. The poodle flailed for a bit and the old man just kept twisting the collar. As the old woman approached the poodle was almost done with the fight. Old man dropped the poodle at the woman's feet. The dog choked and gasped for a minute then began coming to. 

The old man had a word with the woman then kept on walking. I was about 100’ away but saw the whole thing. 

Those big poodles can be mean aggressive dogs.   They look like faggot dogs but they seem to like to fight. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

My father always told me if a dob is biting you and you can manage it, jam your thumbs or fingers into their eyes and pretend it's a bowling ball.

A dog trainer told me years ago, (supposedly he trained guard dogs) that if a dog is going to bite you give him your forearm. Hold it out there for him to grab. Once he does, lift him up and chop him right in the throat. If he bites you somewhere else punch him on the bridge of the nose as hard as you can, that is supposed to be a weak bone and breaks easily. If more than one dog is attacking you scream for help.  :dunno:

Luckily I have never been in that situation. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A big poodle, +50lbs, got lose from an elderly woman in the park last week. Poodle Headed straight for a smaller shitsu style dog and began chewing on it. 

The shitsu owner was a big old man. He grabbed the poodle by the collar, put one twist in the collar like a bull rider would do and lifted the dog up in the air. The poodle flailed for a bit and the old man just kept twisting the collar. As the old woman approached the poodle was almost done with the fight. Old man dropped the poodle at the woman's feet. The dog choked and gasped for a minute then began coming to. 

The old man had a word with the woman then kept on walking. I was about 100’ away but saw the whole thing. 

Those big poodles can be mean aggressive dogs.   They look like faggot dogs but they seem to like to fight. 

A big poodle will fuck you up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

A dog trainer told me years ago, (supposedly he trained guard dogs) that if a dog is going to bite you give him your forearm. Hold it out there for him to grab. Once he does, lift him up and chop him right in the throat. If he bites you somewhere else punch him on the bridge of the nose as hard as you can, that is supposed to be a weak bone and breaks easily. If more than one dog is attacking you scream for help.  :dunno:

I got out and yelled my ass off (used my "Dad's pissed off voice") and the dog stopped, I did again and he went home.

I have no idea what I would have done otherwise. :lol:

Just now, Snake said:

I got out and yelled my ass off (used my "Dad's pissed off voice") and the dog stopped, I did again and he went home.

I have no idea what I would have done otherwise. :lol:

You never know what you are going to do because you arent prepared. I used to work in a real shitty neighborhood and stray pitbulls used to roam around all willy nilly. It was something I thought about alot back then. :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

You never know what you are going to do because you arent prepared. I used to work in a real shitty neighborhood and stray pitbulls used to roam around all willy nilly. It was something I thought about alot back then. :lol: 

True that... true, that.

Just now, Snake said:

Of my 12 bites, 8 were from ankle biters.

Little fuckers are like a rat on acid.

He is talking about one of those big poodle dogs tho, not the toy poodles. The big ones are pretty athletic and strong. I guess they were german hunting breeds before the aristocrats started fagging them up. :dunno:

Just now, Anler said:

He is talking about one of those big poodle dogs tho, not the toy poodles. The big ones are pretty athletic and strong. I guess they were german hunting breeds before the aristocrats started fagging them up. :dunno:

OH! The "no real man has this breed" of dog....

1 minute ago, Snake said:

OH! The "no real man has this breed" of dog....

Well there has to be one somewhere that owns one. :lol: they are regarded as one of if not the smartest and most trainable breeds. 

Just now, Anler said:

Well there has to be one somewhere that owns one. :lol: they are regarded as one of if not the smartest and most trainable breeds. 

So aren't half the women out there but I don't want them either.

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ever see a giant poodle following a close groom? Those fuckers are muscular. Built like a European Doberman. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Ever see a giant poodle following a close groom? Those fuckers are muscular. Built like a European Doberman. 

I havent seen that but for sure those big poodles are muscular. They are pretty bad ass dogs. 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

they were actually retrieving dogs. I think cutting them that way had to do with eliminating ice build up on their fur or something? 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I havent seen that but for sure those big poodles are muscular. They are pretty bad ass dogs. 

I know 2 people who have standard poodles. One is close in size to my dobie. 

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they were actually retrieving dogs. I think cutting them that way had to do with eliminating ice build up on their fur or something? 

The video I posted said they were water dogs and the hair was useful somehow... But they are a fairly hearty breed. 

22 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The was talking about getting a poodle. I said no fkn way only because I don't care for the looks of them. It'll be another Dobe or nothing lol

FB_IMG_1587225630665.jpg

One of my buds had the biggest doberman I have ever seen. Someone actually stole it from his yard. He was breeding it with some Pollack who had a bitch. I always thought the pollack stole it. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

What kind of retard advice is that :lol:

Why not just kick or punch the dog in the face to start with ...