Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

My wife read some of it a while back.  Don't think she cares to much anymore though.  She got mad at me over a few things.  I just told her it wasn't my fault.   :lol: 

My daughter read some when I was making some popcorn last week, she got pissed....Maybe you missed it..:lol::lol2:

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

My daughter read some when I was making some popcorn last week, she got pissed....Maybe you missed it..:lol::lol2:

Welcome back! Did you enjoy the back reading  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Glad you are back. Now for a group hug. Oh shit,we can’t do that.:bc:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  Poor AMG.  Reading every post and just getting more upset.  Enjoy your time out, lunatic.  

Fuck him.  John and Joel should not have to put up with his shit.  

He already called me a pussy next door and told me to come do something about it. :lmao:

• Sad 1

Just now, ckf said:

Welcome back! Did you enjoy the back reading  :lol:

Ehhh, I just did a quick browse in this thread, Dinner, and bbq threads..  I apologize  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe...not necessarily though.  I know plenty of hard, pipe hittin' retards that are just teddy bears with their families.  

LOL.....instigatin' mo fo!  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My wife read some of it a while back.  Don't think she cares to much anymore though.  She got mad at me over a few things.  I just told her it wasn't my fault.   :lol: 

I have an old boss who was/is a complete psycho. Dude was 6'4" and about 350 lbs back in 1992 and I saw him beat up several people on job sites and we had one bar room brawl after work. Didnt take much to fire him up. Well he got fired when he choke slammed one of the project managers in the office. 

Over the years he has popped up in the news for road rage incidents where he chased people down and beat them up in public. One time he chased a guy into a restaurant. these stories were all on the news or in the news papers. 

Well one of our employee's wife was a postal worker who delivered mail to his house. there was an issue with his mail box and he got shitty with the post office. When we found out we started calling him posing as the post master and fucked with him good. Just like old times he went berzerk and started threatening us. i just hope he didnt storm the post office because he came unglued by the time we were done with him. fuck we we laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  Poor AMG.  Reading every post and just getting more upset.  Enjoy your time out, lunatic.  

I'm getting my share of "laughing" reactions to my posts from him. I'm glad I got rid of the "fuck you" reaction  :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

source.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh, I always go back and read the "pre-vacation" episodes.  Hey...it happens to all of us.  Well, not really but....glad you are back.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have an old boss who was/is a complete psycho. Dude was 6'4" and about 350 lbs back in 1992 and I saw him beat up several people on job sites and we had one bar room brawl after work. Didnt take much to fire him up. Well he got fired when he choke slammed one of the project managers in the office. 

Over the years he has popped up in the news for road rage incidents where he chased people down and beat them up in public. One time he chased a guy into a restaurant. these stories were all on the news or in the news papers. 

Well one of our employee's wife was a postal worker who delivered mail to his house. there was an issue with his mail box and he got shitty with the post office. When we found out we started calling him posing as the post master and fucked with him good. Just like old times he went berzerk and started threatening us. i just hope he didnt storm the post office because he came unglued by the time we were done with him. fuck we we laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes. 

Those meatheads are the funniest to me.  Never think things through before reacting.  I was on a vette forum years ago and two guys had at each other for months and months.  One finally tracked him down and beat the shit out of his car and him with a bat.  I gotta give him credit though....he did EXACTLY what he said he was gonna do.

The site shut down right after he posted his deed.  :lol: 

Just now, SSFB said:

:lol:

giphy.gif

:lol: 

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

I barley break even after  I send you your monthly checks. Any chance of renegotiating the contract during these troubling times?

you know what because I am a good guy I'll split the checks with you.  but work a bit harder to get the revenue up before i run out of hooker and blow money

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

you know what because I am a good guy I'll split the checks with you.  but work a bit harder to get the revenue up before i run out of hooker and blow money

Dude, I'm trying....this most recent blow up must have brought in some additional traffic from. TBP. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Ha . I think we talked about this before. A good buddy of mine was the same way. Hair trigger temper and the size to back it up.  Guys that knew him longer than me , all said watch out. Sooner or later he is going to snap on you. I thought no way, we are too good of friends.  We’ll be damned if one night he isn’t calling me up , threatening to kill me and my entire family.  
He was dead wrong and when he realized it, it was too late.  Can’t take shit like that back. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Ha . I think we talked about this before. A good buddy of mine was the same way. Hair trigger temper and the size to back it up.  Guys that knew him longer than me , all said watch out. Sooner or later he is going to snap on you. I thought no way, we are too good of friends.  We’ll be damned if one night he isn’t calling me up , threatening to kill me and my entire family.  
He was dead wrong and when he realized it, it was too late.  Can’t take shit like that back. 

This guy never threatened me like that but I knew that he wasnt afraid of me or anyone else because ive seen him blow up enough times. If he did come at me I would have to reach into my bag of dirty rotten tricks because he has the means to fuck me up for sure. :lol: Pushing his buttons on those phone calls was super easy, he swallowed that hook deep and we had our way with him. this was years later, he had no idea we were the ones fucking with him. But seeing as we knew him pretty well we knew how to get him going. I am laughing out loud right now thinking about it. :lol: