Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I have a message request from AMG on FB.  Should I accept the request?  I wonder if it's an apology?   :lol:

Absolutely.  It’s either an apology or, an invitation to visit his dental office for chiclet removal.  

Either way.  Acceptance worthy!  :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have a message request from AMG on FB.  Should I accept the request?  I wonder if it's an apology?   :lol:

He is at home feeling all non essential. I wouldn’t open it.:lol:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Absolutely.  It’s either an apology or, an invitation to visit his dental office for chiclet removal.  

Either way.  Acceptance worthy!  :lmao:

He should only open it if he is going to share with the class.

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

He should only open it if he is going to share with the class.

I don't plan on opening it. He got word to me yesterday through a member.  He also can still PM myself and Joel here if he wishes to apologize.  The only thing that he is restricted from is posting. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I don't plan on opening it. He got word to me yesterday through a member.  He also can still PM myself and Joel here if he wishes to apologize.  The only thing that he is restricted from is posting. 

So much for you eating corn on the cob any time soon.:lol:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, irv said:

I agree. He talked about Rigid's supposed divorces, and his children were also brought up in some of those posts. Kev enjoyed taking tidbits of info from posts/threads he wasn't even involved in then, like a petulant child, he'd use that info later when he was called out about the B.S. he was spewing. Imo, Tony did what he felt he should do. Make up lies about divorce, marriage, parenting and children, then you're getting it with both barrels. I side with Rigid and what he did, but I don't make the rules nor run the site. Kev was out of line as much Tony was, imo.

He did the same thing to me a while back and why I sided with Tony.  You just don't go there, and to me that IS bringing family into it.  I don't give a shit if it is or isn't technically against the forum rules.  It violated MY rules.  There have been 2-3 here who've done the same thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He did the same thing to me a while back and why I sided with Tony.  You just don't go there, and to me that IS bringing family into it.  I don't give a shit if it is or isn't technically against the forum rules.  It violated MY rules.  There have been 2-3 here who've done the same thing.

I’ve brought up your divorces and you’ve called me an unemployed drunk layabout...WGAF.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

He's going to show up on your doorstep and see what you have to say face to face. Guaranteed your pussy ass won't say shit........:boxing:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve brought up your divorces and you’ve called me an unemployed drunk layabout...WGAF.

Exactly.  Keep it up if it makes you jiggy.  You looking for an argument with me today Jim?

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious that that dipshit is considered non essential and I'm not.

How's that for a pothead loser? :lol:

God that must suck...

How things have changed in this country is amazing  :bc:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I said at the time that I don't read many threads around here and miss out on most of it. At the time Joel offered to take a look if anyone wanted to send links. That night Joel gave warnings to 3 different members.  I've given more warnings in the past week than the entire past of FS v1.0 and 2.0 combined.  You guys asked us to enforce the rules a little more and we complied.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

No wonder they don't like libertarians. Mothrfuckers want to be told what to do.

We've always kind of sat back and let the forum police itself.  I preferred that to this by a wide margin. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I said at the time that I don't read many threads around here and miss out on most of it. At the time Joel offered to take a look if anyone wanted to send links. That night Joel gave warnings to 3 different members.  I've given more warnings in the past week than the entire past of FS v1.0 and 2.0 combined.  You guys asked us to enforce the rules a little more and we complied.  

Yep and as we said before, don't assume we will read the thread. 

PM us(preferred), tag us or report the post. If you don't do one of those three things, assume nothing will happen. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yep and as we said before, don't assume we will read the thread. 

PM us(preferred), tag us or report the post. If you don't do one of those three things, assume nothing will happen. 

Or just man the fuck up. and realize it's just an internet post that can be easily ignored.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Or just man the fuck up. and realize it's just an internet post that can be easily ignored.

Certainly could use more of that here but some of the stuff crosses the line to the point where a vacation or permaban must be given. :bc:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Its good, you probably aren't missing out on anything.   Its your site to run as you see fit, regardless of what I might think of this guy or that guy.  There are a few here that I wouldn't piss on if their hair was on fire, and there are probably a few who feel the same about me.  That's fine, I get it, and try and just co exist.  I stayed out of the Zoso drama, because I'd had enough Zoso drama in the past.  He doesn't bother me now so I stay out of it.  BTW, Ben is the last guy who needs to be pointing fingers demanding people should be banned.  :lol:  :bc: 

28 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

He's going to show up on your doorstep and see what you have to say face to face. Guaranteed your pussy ass won't say shit........:boxing:

Kicking someone's ass over internet stuff is definitely essential work.

Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

:goodpost:

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Bingo. I try to stay out of it unless I get a complaint. I know you guys fuck around all the time and might post something that is in the 'gray area'  .  If I happen to come across something that someone goes to far across the line then i will act on it. 

If we get flooded with complaints we will reevaluate the process