Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  Keep it up if it makes you jiggy.  You looking for an argument with me today Jim?

Not looking for anything but I read  your post and just put it out there. I don't plan on bringing up your marriages or anybody else's for that matter...I'm trying to be better.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not looking for anything but I read  your post and just put it out there. I don't plan on bringing up your marriages or anybody else's for that matter...I'm trying to be better.

Yah, get some new material, would ya.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Rules or not this is John's fucking house.

It doesn't say "Don't piss off the owner" when you walk in my house. That is pretty much understood by anyone who enters. Those who choose to do that get thoroughly put out. I am going to assume most feel that way.

If John wants to send some light weight pussies packing because they think their shit doesn't stink more fucking power to him. I would be god damned if I were to be lobbied to change my mind.

Nailed it.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I have a message request from AMG on FB.  Should I accept the request?  I wonder if it's an apology?   :lol:

Definitely accept and share with us here. Its likely similar to the message he already sent but it would be nice to see if Jay has more creativity than just a cut and paste of the same message he already sent. 

At this point Jay definitely needs to apologize to John and Joel before he is allowed back. Just my opinion of course. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Definitely accept and share with us here. Its likely similar to the message he already sent but it would be nice to see if Jay has more creativity than just a cut and paste of the same message he already sent. 

At this point Jay definitely needs to apologize to John and Joel before he is allowed back. Just my opinion of course. 

Yes, I enjoy creativity, even if I’m the one somebody is getting “creative” about.  I can laugh either way.  Just don’t bore me with the same idiocy day after day.

NOW....can somebody kindly point me to where the meltdown that led to AMG’s demise was?

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, get some new material, would ya.:lol:

Working on it....I have the time...currently hiding from wife in the basement. :lol:

She already had me peel a bunch of potatoes for a batch of scalloped potatoes and ham...time to grab the dog and skee daddle!!  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

D3340F78-6318-4959-8759-C4B40155F3FD.gif

• Haha 7

Just now, Woodtick said:

Who else has text or PMs from gay jay?  This was from a few months back. Now is the time to share. :lol:

452CF077-C7EC-483F-A35A-1D462054889E.png

IMO that shit right there has no place here. Only a mentally unstable person would send a PM like that. 

“he’s a great guy”. Ummm no, he is not a great guy. AMG is a complete douche bag. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I enjoy creativity, even if I’m the one somebody is getting “creative” about.  I can laugh either way.  Just don’t bore me with the same idiocy day after day.

NOW....can somebody kindly point me to where the meltdown that led to AMG’s demise was?

Absolute gold I tell you. Not only was I logged in,but reading it as it was posted.:lol:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

IMO that shit right there has no place here. Only a mentally unstable person would send a PM like that. 

“he’s a great guy”. Ummm no, he is not a great guy. AMG is a complete douche bag. 

My response shut him up real quick. I’m by no means a bad ass, but have no problem protecting myself or my family. I also have a long reach with friends and family that have ways of getting things done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You should have seen Tool Kits responses to my PM asking when we could “settle up”.  I know he was trying to be tough but I just laughed like hell.  “I’LL TELL YOU WHAT, MISTER SISTER, YOU COME AROUND ME AND IM GONNA PUT YOUNIN A BODY BAG!”  He may have called me a “pussy ass bitch” at some point too.  :lol:

Still, yeah....Jay just really takes this too seriously.  I honestly like him but, he gets hot quick and when other pile on the heat, ITS GO TIME!!!    :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Absolute gold I tell you. Not only was I logged in,but reading it as it was posted.:lol:

It was pretty good.  I noticed you were really enjoying the show yourself.  :lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My response shut him up real quick. I’m by no means a bad ass, but have no problem protecting myself or my family. I also have a long reach with friends and family that have ways of getting things done. 

I had a buddy from South Boston like that when I was in NH. You wouldn't believe the stories he told during his 8hr ride along in the groomer. All protected by the statute of limitations of course. His name was meatball :lol:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He kinda seems like a serial abuser to me. 

I could see this building last night while reading through, all I thought was just shut up,  it reminded me when guys were busting on Rob, I said then don't fuck with the boss but some people just couldn't STF. And so now they got what they deserved.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I have a message request from AMG on FB.  Should I accept the request?  I wonder if it's an apology?   :lol:

He probably wants you to meet him so he can kick your ass. 

• Haha 1

The best part is Angry Jay is here right now reading every post and just stewing inside building up his rage. 

Hey @SVT MXZ XRS   how are things. Hows your little vaca going. Hopefully you smarten up a little and apologize to John pretty soon. Don't let your rage get the best of you. 

• Haha 1