Check your account email address ×

Sorry Dave....

ckf

Unfortunately Stinky has been here using Redheaded Stepchild's account for quite some time.  I never bothered to look until recently when I noticed a few people mention it. When I looked at the IP's they show Arizona back in February and Saskatchewan & Alberta the rest of the time.  Sorry Dave, you wore out your welcome when you went out with both guns blazing.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well, well, well....now all the stalking and things he knew about people all makes sense....fucking bonehead.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Unfortunately Stinky has been here using Redheaded Stepchild's account for quite some time.  I never bothered to look until recently when I noticed a few people mention it. When I looked at the IP's they show Arizona back in February and Saskatchewan & Alberta the rest of the time.  Sorry Dave, you wore out your welcome when you went out with both guns blazing.

I thought it was funny that Big Fuse would instantly come in here and nip at my heals

Fucking Dave has fallen so far....what an absolute fucking idiot

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I thought it was funny that Big Fuse would instantly come in here and nip at my heals

Fucking Dave has fallen so far....what an absolute fucking idiot

Who knows which one that you are talking to.  Every once in a while BF uses his own account  :news:

image.png

Just now, ckf said:

Who knows which one that you are talking to.  Every once in a while BF uses his own account  :news:

image.png

I have no idea if bigfuse is a full blown retard or not but whoever has been posting under that account is dumber than a bag of fuck

i hope you deleted that account 

1 minute ago, small-bore said:

I was truly amazed that Everyone couldn't figure that out.

I didn't really read any of his posts until recently.  When he wouldn't agree to disagree with me the other day I became suspicious. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no idea if bigfuse is a full blown retard or not but whoever has been posting under that account is dumber than a bag of fuck

i hope you deleted that account 

Yeah but as dumb as that fucker is he still isn't the dumbest here. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah but as dumb as that fucker is he still isn't the dumbest here. 

I’ve lost track of how many different people here might be the actual dumbest person I’ve ever encountered on the internet. There has to be a dozen or more

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ve lost track of how many different people here might be the actual dumbest person I’ve ever encountered on the internet. There has to be a dozen or more

There is some serious dumb here. It sometimes makes me lose hope for humanity. Actually more than sometimes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Are you kidding me?.....you're banning him?........How could anyone not know it was him . What did he do That was so bad now. I must have missed it.

Derrrrrrrrrr

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Are you kidding me?.....you're banning him?........How could anyone not know it was him . What did he do That was so bad now. I must have missed it.

Do you really need to ask?

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, sorry, I'm not on here 24/7. I have no clue. What happened. Nevermind

I didn't realize that you were not here when Dave went out with both guns blazing.