Check your account email address ×

Time to boot zoso again

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm just wondering who has the balls to host a 20 year reunion party in 3 years :lol: 

Nobody LOL

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jamstock 2023. Yahooooo  

@jammin

Oh fuck no. I met all the new friends I care to meet lol. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

My wife started buying those small, individually wrapped ones.  I can unwrap and go through those like it was an Olympic fucking sport.  Which, it should be.  It can replace transgender synchronized swimming.  Ewwww.....nobody wants to see that..

Yep, the small individual ones are addicting Not the cups but the bunny.... they have more chocolate.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Nobody LOL

Yep, the small individual ones are addicting Not the cups but the bunny.... they have more chocolate.  

:lol:

:bc:

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Nobody LOL

thats why i like the small cups over the big ones.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Do we really need to go down this road again.  

Since you bring up what I said  being lies that "others use as fodder against you"  would you like to again claim your mom had to buy that house for you because you had just changed jobs to EJ not because you couldn't do it on your own?  

I gave you more than one opportunity to stop being a cunt and have us go our own ways but you have to keep pressing.  I let your mommy bailing you out sit for years before i brought it up but you had to keep pretending you were better than everyone else.  Anything else I have said about you is based on what you have posted for 15 years on the intrawebs.  

Yeah I’m afraid we do....half man.  For the tenth time it was my private business and NONE of yours to make public.  My mother did not “have to buy” me a house r “bail me out”, that is a lie that you keep perpetuating and again, nothing I volunteered to make public.  She offered to buy the house because she’s blessed with resources to do so, the same resources I’ve managed for more than 10 years ago.  I’ve had a conventional mortgage since about a year after.  For the 10th time I’ve asked, how am I a fraud and a liar?  That’s a serious accusation to make against someone who’s job depends on honesty and character to succeed. As far as being a cunt and being better than anyone, that’s on you.  Maybe  I got sick of all your passive aggressive unprovoked insults about boomers, Trumpsters and threw some back.  Maybe the raincloud, woe is me, I need a shrink and pills to deal act got beyond old.  Maybe the real cunt is you, maybe the guy who thinks he’s better than everyone, is the guy who literally posted a screen shot of his retirement account balance, brags about his 4000 sq ft house and making six figures since his 20s pretty much any chance you get.   

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey, everybody step back, take some deep breaths and stop being cunts! 

Wait one more day. I like them telling me that I deserve to have my business attacked Because I’m an asshole while they are being assholes. This is the best going away party ever.  Thanks guys. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I’m afraid we do....half man.  For the tenth time it was my private business and NONE of yours to make public.  My mother did not “have to buy” me a house r “bail me out”, that is a lie that you keep perpetuating and again, nothing I volunteered to make public.  She offered to buy the house because she’s blessed with resources to do so, the same resources I’ve managed for more than 10 years ago.  I’ve had a conventional mortgage since about a year after.  For the 10th time I’ve asked, how am I a fraud and a liar?  That’s a serious accusation to make against someone who’s job depends on honesty and character to succeed. As far as being a cunt and being better than anyone, that’s on you.  Maybe  I got sick of all your passive aggressive unprovoked insults about boomers, Trumpsters and threw some back.  Maybe the raincloud, woe is me, I need a shrink and pills to deal act got beyond old.  Maybe the real cunt is you, maybe the guy who thinks he’s better than everyone, is the guy who literally posted a screen shot of his retirement account balance, brags about his 4000 sq ft house and making six figures since his 20s pretty much any chance you get.   

:yawn:

just keep faking it,  we love your holier than thou internet persona.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

WOW!!! Good thing you don’t like drama or like the play the victim.  Seriously good read though.  Maybe you are a really nice guy after all instead of a blow hard who doesn’t fool anyone. 

Maybe everyone has been blind to yiur investing genius after all  

Naaaaaaah!  YOU’re a cunt  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:yawn:

just keep faking it,  we love your holier than thou internet persona.  

You faked being able to aggressively ride a snowmobile for years and I never said anything. :lol:  

Take my dads advice.  Don’t count other people’s money.  Worry about your own.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You faked being able to aggressively ride a snowmobile for years and I never said anything. :lol:  

Take my dads advice.  Don’t count other people’s money.  Worry about your own.

It's not counting anyones money it's calling out a fake when he's being one.  I never claimed to be the greatest rider,  in fact I claimed many times to not be,  SBYL.  But hey keep flailing away while everyone laughs at you.  

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

WOW!!! Good thing you don’t like drama or like the play the victim.  Seriously good read though.  Maybe you are a really nice guy after all instead of a blow hard who doesn’t fool anyone. 

Maybe everyone has been blind to yiur investing genius after all  

Naaaaaaah!  YOU’re a cunt  

Jesus you’re like the Covid 19 of trolls too.  Not even talking to you but you still can’t resist.  I’ve got 2-3 posts today to your 40 or so, so I suggest you don’t worry about me and focus your energy on arguing with all the other guys calling you out on your bullshit.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

It's not counting anyones money it's calling out a fake when he's being one.  I never claimed to be the greatest rider,  in fact I claimed many times to not be,  SBYL.  But hey keep flailing away while everyone laughs at you.  

I've read most of the stuff that went down here.

Driftbusta is still riding with all the same guy's minus you.

I think you need to look in the mirror.

Just my opinion of course.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You keep saying shit that’s all in your head.  I never claimed I was an investing guru, or bragged about how much money I had, I just happen to probably be the only guy here who’s actually in the business.  That seems to really bother you as you seem to think you’re the smartest guy in the room at all times.  I don’t care who’s laughing at me, I’m laughing at you for all the straws you keep grasping at in defense of being a first class cunt and “bringing family into it”

Edited by DriftBusta

10 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I've read most of the stuff that went down here.

Driftbusta is still riding with all the same guy's minus you.

I think you need to look in the mirror.

Just my opinion of course.

I've never said i wasn't part of the problem.  And several of those guys including his brother invited me up to ride i just decided I was done with snowmobiling.   

Edited by Angry ginger

52 minutes ago, jammin said:

Nobody LOL

Let me organize the reunion, I did a great job organizing the first one and you were a great host, why not go for it one more time :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Image result for pig roast

• Like 2

• Gold Member

Looks like a good night to have a few bourbons and watch the fireworks.

Some of you little whiney bitches need to lighten up a bit. We should be pissed at the Chinamen for sending us new Aids, not ourselves.  :bc:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Let me organize the reunion, I did a great job organizing the first one and you were a great host, why not go for it one more time :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Image result for pig roast

Right on just not at my place lol..  We talked about doing something at a large rental home on a lake but there were very few takers if I remember correctly.  Young son rented a place just north of Three Lakes on the chain. The place was awesome and I believe slept 15 + people. Had a bar, pool table big outside area e t c. Something to consider for the future.

3 hours ago, hayward said:

Zam missed out on the Huzy years, they were some of the best.  The Tired Iron/ACFreedom fallout debacle.  N2Oiroc and MTM shenanigans.  Alot of other shit that was epic as well.

Last time I saw Don was at the @thewayout 's wedding, his wife gave me the stink eye right off the bat when I asked him what he wanted from the bar :lol:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

everyone needs to just step back and take a hit off momo's bong filled with his famous personal blend of seeds and stems ditch weed. 

Another @Momorider failure.

Image result for pot plant failure

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

Right on just not at my place lol..  We talked about doing something at a large rental home on a lake but there were very few takers if I remember correctly.  Young son rented a place just north of Three Lakes on the chain. The place was awesome and I believe slept 15 + people. Had a bar, pool table big outside area e t c. Something to consider for the future.

Can I use your credit card to book, I'll transfer funds immediately to you and you will get the CC rewards, I'm a nice guy like that.................... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Last time I saw Don was at the @thewayout 's wedding, his wife gave me the stink eye right off the bat when I asked him what he wanted from the bar :lol:

Another @Momorider failure.

Image result for pot plant failure

Can I use your credit card to book, I'll transfer funds immediately to you and you will get the CC rewards, I'm a nice guy like that.................... :lol:

Glad I had the all-in drink package.  You guys surely held up your end of the deal drinking wise. Hell, i think they may have lost money :lol:

And no on the CC lol.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Was the guys name on hcs red or something like that? Isn’t he the one you gave the info to?  He was fucking stupid. You gave him the address of my parents place and he found the workshop on the other side of the road. I’m not sure if you gave him the address or the name of the business come to think of it. Wouldnt want to start lying on my last day. 

So now we know where your parents live.

This is akin to slapping yourself in the face.