Check your account email address ×

Time to boot zoso again

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Was the guys name on hcs red or something like that? Isn’t he the one you gave the info to?  He was fucking stupid. You gave him the address of my parents place and he found the workshop on the other side of the road. I’m not sure if you gave him the address or the name of the business come to think of it. Wouldnt want to start lying on my last day. 

C-notesnpro otherwise known as Rusty.He was a seriously fucked up individual who I personally believe was acting alone and tried pointing to the mods to save his own ass which didn't work. To this day I think Don was falsely accused.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

How in the heck would I know your parents addy? I don't even know who YOU are for cripes sake.

I am dead serious I did not do anything to you..and I would take a Lie detector test.

Did I get the wrong guy?  Weren’t you a mod on hcs before Zambo the clown got the position of a lifetime?  
Pretty sure it was captain storm that went to the other mods and straightened you out. 

it kind of plays. You did it to snow rider later. 

But if I’m wrong then I’m sorry. 

Doesn’t matter now.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Did I get the wrong guy?  Weren’t you a mod on hcs before Zambo the clown got the position of a lifetime?  
Pretty sure it was captain storm that went to the other mods and straightened you out. 

Doesn’t matter now.  

Don was accused of this by two former HCS admin who later apologized to him. And to be perfectly clear,,Cap't Storm didn't do anything

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

C-notesnpro otherwise known as Rusty.He was a seriously fucked up individual who I personally believe was acting alone and tried pointing to the mods to save his own ass which didn't work. To this day I think Don was falsely accused.

Holy fuck. Really???

Sorry @XCR1250 I thought it was you all these years.  
That’s what I was told. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Doesn’t matter now.  

SR said I did something to him because I booted him off HCS due to arguing with the Mods which was against the rules, he ignored the warnings about it so he got bounced off for awhile.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Don was accused of this by two former HCS admin who later apologized to him. And to be perfectly clear,,Cap't Storm didn't do anything

Storm was pming me about it I think. I assumed it was him that straightened things out.  

Nice to have that solved. Sorry again @XCR1250

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Storm was pming me about it I think. I assumed it was him that straightened things out.  

Nice to have that solved. Sorry again @XCR1250

Capt. Storm & I conversed by PM many times, we were friends who both lost love ones at around the same time.

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thats why I watch what I say in this place. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

What I meant was I don't say things here that I wouldn't say face to face in person. I don't think its necessary to act like a cunt to anyone and everyone who has a different opinion than I do. I don't typically do that in real life and I don't do it here. 

If you act like a cunt in this place you should expect to be treated like one. 

I like this. way I see it too! 

I like making friends More than enemies. Some mother fuckers on here you can’t reach, though. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It makes me sad.

Oh, I don’t miss much of it.  It’s just that the standards for pure gold here are so high for me now.  Even calling somebody “faggot” doesn’t make me giggle like it used to anymore.  It still does make me giggle a bit though.

@FrankieJames7 calling people “cod nerds” cracks me up lately.  I don’t even know what that means.

:lol: 

If you would've been around during FJ7 entrance to HCS he most likely would have labeled you #1 COD nerd.....haha

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

“No issue”?  Who made you judge and jury if that?   You called me a fraud, and posted lies about my private business that I never wanted made public.  I’m still waiting to hear how I am a fraud, and I’d like to point out that what you did was about as low as what zoso did.  Other cunts like Kev have since used those lies as fodder against me, so thanks again.  You’re about as big of a cunt as they go.

Other way around but yes.

Do we really need to go down this road again.  

Since you bring up what I said  being lies that "others use as fodder against you"  would you like to again claim your mom had to buy that house for you because you had just changed jobs to EJ not because you couldn't do it on your own?  

I gave you more than one opportunity to stop being a cunt and have us go our own ways but you have to keep pressing.  I let your mommy bailing you out sit for years before i brought it up but you had to keep pretending you were better than everyone else.  Anything else I have said about you is based on what you have posted for 15 years on the intrawebs.  

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey, everybody step back, take some deep breaths and stop being cunts! 

everyone needs to just step back and take a hit off momo's bong filled with his famous personal blend of seeds and stems ditch weed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, frenchy said:

everyone needs to just step back and take a hit off momo's bong filled with his famous personal blend of seeds and stems ditch weed. 

Well you see what that did to Momo so maybe not :dunno: