Check your account email address ×

Time to boot zoso again

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I crossed your line. No website rules.  You just can’t stand that people see through your “poor me”. Routine.  

I have only ever voiced my opinion on what shitty decisions you have made in life and how you got what you deserve  

You called my wife a pig and a whore. I just laughed at you.  But if you think crossing the line justifies attacking someone’s business then you competely deserve it. 

We've been through this.  You have no fucking clue about me, or  "my decisions", but you just can't stop or shut the fuck up about it.  I have 0 interest in continuing to debate a guy who 90% of the board wants to just go away.  Bye Felicia.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I wouldn't worry too much John.  It's mostly 50 year old guys here acting like teen age girls.   It's sad yes but they'll get it all out of their system and have a nap and forget most of it. :bc: 

Wipe your chin off.  You've got some ckf dribbling down it 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Wives and kids should always be off limit, right? :snack: 

:bc: 

But it's ok for Polaris 550 to do so ? 

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wipe your chin off.  You've got some ckf dribbling down it 

You accused me  of being an asshole and then spent 2 pages being an asshole.  

This whole thread is people being assholes.  I’m the biggest offender though because I’m right that Trump has Bent the USA over a barrel and fucked it. 

I warned you, I posted his lies and it kills you that I was right. 

34 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

almost as pathetic as momo creating an army of dupes. if you have enough spare time to do shit like that................do yourself a favor and kill yourself 

That was not personal info, it was a news article.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We've been through this.  You have no fucking clue about me, or  "my decisions", but you just can't stop or shut the fuck up about it.  I have 0 interest in continuing to debate a guy who 90% of the board wants to just go away.  Bye Felicia.

Now you admit that it was only my opinion of you that was crossing the line.  

13 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I'm sorry your butt is still chafing 

No, butt keep cum guzzling ckf

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You accused me  of being an asshole and then spent 2 pages being an asshole.  

This whole thread is people being assholes.  I’m the biggest offender though because I’m right that Trump has Bent the USA over a barrel and fucked it. 

I warned you, I posted his lies and it kills you that I was right. 

Run along now, Maggs 

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

we'll help you as much as we can zoso. fs wants whats best for you. let us know when you're ready and we'll set up a donation fund

I am ready right now. Raise 10k and send it to me. Sadly you could not even raise a nickel . Fucking meth head. 

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

I am ready right now. Raise 10k and send it to me. Sadly you could not even raise a nickel . Fucking meth head. 

my apologies i forgot your half brain can't figure out all you need is a 30 cent bullet to kill yourself. trying to pull a fast one huh. are you lacking a gun? why don't you use a rope? best of all you can just jump into a lake with a heavy item tied to your foot.

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Whoops. Red headed step child is Dave???

@ckf   Didnt he get booted?

Some think so as rhsc just recently became active. I haven't had the time to look in to the IP. I don't think it's Dave as he hasn't been coming after me. Could be wrong though :dunno:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

my apologies i forgot your half brain can't figure out all you need is a 30 cent bullet to kill yourself. trying to pull a fast one huh. are you lacking a gun? why don't you use a rope? best of all you can just jump into a lake with a heavy item tied to your foot.

These are all the things you have contemplated. Interesting. No worries, I will post the news article once you get the nerve. 

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

These are all the things you have contemplated. Interesting. No worries, I will post the news article once you get the nerve. 

these are suggestions for you. what's holding you up? do you think you have even the slightest hope having a meaningful life? let me just set things straight since you can only see out of one eye. you're a miserable stroked out decrepit dead arm. there is noting for you but suffering in this world if you keep dragging(and not your foot) it on. do what is best for you 

4 minutes ago, Legend said:

This is good stuff!!

How long has it been now since there's been a meltdown on here? About 3-6 months? Way to fuckin long!!

When was Barbie’s last thread?  He’s tippy toe on the edge of the building.

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

these are suggestions for you. what's holding you up? do you think you have even the slightest hope having a meaningful life? let me just set things straight since you can only see out of one eye. you're a miserable stroked out decrepit dead arm. there is noting for you but suffering in this world if you keep dragging(and not your foot) it on. do what is best for you 

Yeah!  That fucking cod nerd!!!!!  :lol:

6 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Captain Storm was the best.

Yes he was and his internet persona was nothing like he was in person as I knew him personally locally and sent flowers to his wake from freedom sledder.......ski doo yellow for his love of Polaris lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Yes he was and his internet persona was nothing like he was in person as I knew him personally locally and sent flowers to his wake from freedom sledder.......ski doo yellow for his love of Polaris lol

Well.... his persona could be a dickwad just like everyone else.

11 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I always throught the Capn was a decent guy.

• Thanks 1