Check your account email address ×

Time to boot zoso again

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He broke several rules back in the day but to my knowledge he hasn't broken any since he came back? :dunno:

Thats how I see it. He was pestering Chemical Kev for a couple of days but Kev egged him on the whole time. Zoso didn't break either of the two rules from what I saw. 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

If Kev broke the rules then by all means he can take a 3 day vacation as well. Im having a hard enough time keeping up with new posts. 

I didn't see Kev breaking any rules either.  The stuff about the kids and wives and married or not wasn't against any rule that I know of. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

If Kev broke the rules then by all means he can take a 3 day vacation as well. Im having a hard enough time keeping up with new posts. 

I wouldn't worry too much John.  It's mostly 50 year old guys here acting like teen age girls.   It's sad yes but they'll get it all out of their system and have a nap and forget most of it. :bc: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thats how I see it. He was pestering Chemical Kev for a couple of days but Kev egged him on the whole time. Zoso didn't break either of the two rules from what I saw. 

He was taunting him . I made a post..... some just never learn.   I guess I should of PM him ?  Dumb ass. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Why don't all the guys that want him to get the boot put him on your IGNORE list???? I mean really,,you guys have the ability to ban him from YOUR FS experience yet continue to bother @ckf with this shit.

Calm the fuck down...

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't see Kev breaking any rules either.  The stuff about the kids and wives and married or not wasn't against any rule that I know of. 

If its not it should be.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He was taunting him . I made a post..... some just never learn.   I guess I should of PM him ?  Dumb ass. 

Yep. I was there for all of it. Both of them went back and forth for a couple hours. They spooled each other up. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Brain dead fat fucking cunt just can’t stay out of people’s personal lives. We can’t have that here.

And if rigids daughter made any public comment about kevs business he need the boot too

fucking thin skinned pussy ass snowflakes always take it to real life

Bwhahaha. Faggot. I broke no rules. You are the thin skinned homo that is losing what is left of your wet brain.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Kevin repeated what he had read or thought he on this site. Nothing more or less. 

Lets be clear, Kevin says shit that's out of line.  If we need some nuanced language in the "rules", so be it.   You don't disparage some one's parental fitness or character as a parent.   He said similar over the line shit about my wife and ex wives.  You just don't go there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Wives and kids should always be off limit, right? :snack: 

:bc: 

Yup.  Unless other lines are crossed and then all bets are off.  That's my rule.  I don't give a fuck who doesn't like it.  :bc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, 03classic700 said:

He brought up personal info on fj7 in the  the immigration into Canada with a dwi thread :flush:

almost as pathetic as momo creating an army of dupes. if you have enough spare time to do shit like that................do yourself a favor and kill yourself 

• Like 1

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

almost as pathetic as momo creating an army of dupes. if you have enough spare time to do shit like that................do yourself a favor and kill yourself 

Settle down Frank.  :bc: 

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just back read that whole shit show with Rigid and Kev.  I don't blame Rigid for being pissed off.  As usual Kev says shit over the line, doubles down on it and then acts like he's followed the "rules".  

You’ve talked all kinds of shit about my wife. I only ever attacked you and rigid for who you are.  That’s what pisses you off most is that you can’t take personal criticism. 

Rigid was the same. 

1 hour ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I tried to ignore your goofy ass on HCS

But you can't do that with admin.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Poor Stinky

Whoops. Red headed step child is Dave???

@ckf   Didnt he get booted?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You’ve talked all kinds of shit about my wife. I only ever attacked you and rigid for who you are.  That’s what pisses you off most is that you can’t take personal criticism. 

Rigid was the same. 

Wrong.  You crossed lines with me, so all bets are off.  I'm sorry you weren't raised better and don't seem to understand that.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

As if your opinion can be trusted. You were passing personal info about me and egging on Zoso to post photos of my house.   You made rigid think all this shit was ok.  
The whole group of you have been telling lies about my business for a month and talking about my website.  

I didn’t care until rigid took it further.

What a fucking fraud you are 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong.  You crossed lines with me, so all bets are off.  I'm sorry you weren't raised better and don't seem to understand that.

I crossed your line. No website rules.  You just can’t stand that people see through your “poor me”. Routine.  

I have only ever voiced my opinion on what shitty decisions you have made in life and how you got what you deserve  

You called my wife a pig and a whore. I just laughed at you.  But if you think crossing the line justifies attacking someone’s business then you competely deserve it.