Check your account email address ×

Civility

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope....you literally just said it wasn’t his fault. Maybe you need to log off and rest

I said "The worldwide Market problem" wasn't his fault, perhaps it's you who should log off and learn some reading skills.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

He’s to blame for creating a massive debt driven bubble. He’s also to blame for it popping in historic fashion 

Yep. They are all for hand outs to the rich In the form of quantitive easing and driving up the debt with tax cuts. 

How stupid does he have to be to keep forcing the interest rates down and debt up during a good economy? Now he has nothing left to work with. 

Fortunately for him he’s been making himself rich at the expense of the taxpayer. Trump will be fine. Trumpsters, not so much. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. They are all for hand outs to the rich In the form of quantitive easing and driving up the debt with tax cuts. 

How stupid does he have to be to keep forcing the interest rates down and debt up during a good economy? Now he has nothing left to work with. 

Fortunately for him he’s been making himself rich at the expense of the taxpayer. Trump will be fine. Trumpsters, not so much. 

LOL...you have some questions that still need answering.  We are trying to figure out what you mean by calling everyone “liars”.  Wanna bet?  :lol2:

Trumpsters are incredibly thin skinned, liberals have been whining for 4 years now and rational viewpoints that are offered from people who don’t belong to either of those groups gets thrown aside in favor of the partisan rhetoric. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trumpsters are incredibly thin skinned, liberals have been whining for 4 years now and rational viewpoints that are offered from people who don’t belong to either of those groups gets thrown aside in favor of the partisan rhetoric. 

It’s one side against the other.  This is what it will continue to be; extreme party hackery and bias.  Partisan politics. Choose a side that best fits your ideals or just watch from the sidelines.  Now, while watching from the sidelines may seem like some type of moral high ground, it really isn’t helping at all.  Moderates on both sides are needed to sway the field toward common sense.

I see no third party advancement at this point....or anytime in the future.  If they can’t figure out traction now, in this environment, there is no traction to find.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s one side against the other.  This is what it will continue to be; extreme party hackery and bias.  Partisan politics. Choose a side that best fits your ideals or just watch from the sidelines.  Now, while watching from the sidelines may seem like some type of moral high ground, it really isn’t helping at all.  Moderates on both sides are needed to sway the field toward common sense.

I see no third party advancement at this point....or anytime in the future.  If they can’t figure out traction now, in this environment, there is no traction to find.

Has nothing to do with morals. Being a partisan meat puppet isn’t a game worth playing. Moderates won’t accomplish anything as long as people think moderates are “standing on the sidelines”. It’s a fallacy. 

I couldn’t care less about third parties. 

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Irony.....

Thanks, I had to chuckle at that post as well.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

So Trump bragging daily about stock market gains is fine and you’d give him credit.....when it falls apart it has nothing to do with him though????

You Trump cult members are a weird bunch

So aren't people with a bipolar disorder.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

There is zero sense in discussing anything with you. You’re a member of a cult and completely blind to any reality

Ironic post of the decade right here folks.

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

They all do.

Exactly.  No president used the words, "I" or "me" more than Obama.

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trumpsters Trump supporters have been on defense with the guy since before he was elected.  3 years of absolutely corrupt lies and accusations against him, which concern me far more than his shortcomings.  If they're willing to do that to seize power, what else are they willing to do?  After he got elected, the economy literally caught fire.  Unless a better alternative has come along, and there hasn't been even a hint of one, I will continue to defend him, despite his bloviating, non presidential style.  If its not apparent by now that he has done many good things for the middle class and has not been beholden to the power structure in Washington, to this so called enlightened "middle, above it all" crowd, it never will.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Has nothing to do with morals. Being a partisan meat puppet isn’t a game worth playing. Moderates won’t accomplish anything as long as people think moderates are “standing on the sidelines”. It’s a fallacy. 

I couldn’t care less about third parties. 

Moderates can choose to stand on the sidelines or not.  The ones that do and claim some type of moral high ground while doing so get what they get and shouldn’t cry about it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks, I had to chuckle at that post as well.  :lol: 

So isn't bipolar disorder.

Ironic post of the decade right here folks.

Exactly.  No president used the words, "I" or "me" more than Obama.

Trumpsters Trump supporters have been on defense with the guy since before he was elected.  3 years of absolutely corrupt lies and accusations against him, which concern me far more than his shortcomings.  If they're willing to do that to seize power, what else are they willing to do?  After he got elected, the economy literally caught fire.  Unless a better alternative has come along, and there hasn't been even a hint of one, I will continue to defend him, despite his bloviating, non presidential style.  If its not apparent by now that he has done many good things for the middle class and has not been beholden to the power structure in Washington, to this so called enlightened "middle, above it all" crowd, it never will.

Yes Woolie Obama is the narcissist not Trump....good god.

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pretty soon you'll be paying the banks to hold GICs.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn't say that.  Your reading comprehension and inability to respond in a normal manner, or just scroll by,.....good god indeed.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trumpersters Trump supporters have been on defense with the guy since before he was elected.  3 years of absolutely corrupt lies and accusations against him, which concern me far more than his shortcomings.  If they're willing to do that to seize power, what else are they willing to do?  After he got elected, the economy literally caught fire.  Unless a better alternative has come along, and there hasn't been even a hint of one, I will continue to defend him, despite his bloviating, non presidential style.  If its not apparent by now that he has done many good things for the middle class and has not been beholden to the power structure in Washington, to this so called enlightened "middle, above it all" crowd, it never will.

I agree.  I am now more firmly on the right, and deeper than I’ve ever been.  That’s not all due to Trump....rather, due to what the Dems have decided to become.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s funny is that is the extent of what you got out of his post.

:lol:

On 3/15/2020 at 10:12 AM, Zambroski said:

Moderates can choose to stand on the sidelines or not.  The ones that do and claim some type of moral high ground while doing so get what they get and shouldn’t cry about it.

What exactly is this “standing on the sidelines”?

Ill talk to anybody about politics assuming they’re not going to act like a derp.

Just now, SSFB said:

What exactly is this “standing on the sidelines”?

Ill talk to anybody about politics assuming they’re not going to act like a retard. 

Just being a contrarian with seemingly no answers or, otherwise answers that aren’t real feasible.  Talking politics now is retarded at its very core because it involved lies and corruption with both sides seeing their “lies” as more justifiable.  Remember, it’s also a “science”.

For me to enter into a political debate now means I am going to pull out a fucking bat.  My side wins!!!!!!!  :lol:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't say that.  Your reading comprehension and inability to respond in a normal manner, or just scroll by,.....good god indeed.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  I am now more firmly on the right, and deeper than I’ve ever been.  That’s not all due to Trump....rather, due to what the Dems have decided to become.

All of his posts are the same and  easy to understand...they haven't changed in years. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

All of his posts are the same and  easy to understand...they haven't changed in years. 

well then it should easy for you to scroll on by, unless you want to miss the entire point of the OP.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This. It was more Obama and what followed than trump that pushed me there.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just being a contrarian with seemingly no answers or, otherwise answers that aren’t real feasible.  Talking politics now is retarded at its very core because it involved lies and corruption with both sides seeing their “lies” as more justifiable.  Remember, it’s also a “science”.

For me to enter into a political debate now means I am going to pull out a fucking bat.  My side wins!!!!!!!  :lol:

Right and  you intimidate liberals at the bar in front of their wives...fuck your act is old and lame.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's the same up here. After seeing/having our Dems (liberals) in power for 4+ years and what they've done, I am more "right" now than I have ever been.

The libs/dems took stupid, moronic, idiotic, asinine to a whole new level of retardation and I don't ever see me coming back.

I honestly never thought I'd be seeing this type of behavior/lunacy in my lifetime, especially from politicians.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Your first statement sounds like a lot of political partisans. 

Issues can be talked about without lies, that goes back to who’s having the discussion.