Check your account email address ×

Civility

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

well then it should easy for you to scroll on by, unless you want to miss the entire point of the OP.

I get the point  your brother was making and as usual you turn it into a poor Trump isn't getting a fair shake thread like you always do.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get the point  your brother was making and as usual you turn it into a poor Trump isn't getting a fair shake thread like you always do.

A quick backread around the forum clearly indicates you DON'T get the point my brother was making.  And that was NOT my point.   My points were accusing Trump of being a narcissist, after 8 years of "I,I" and "me, me" with Obama, it is rather pointless to just point fingers at Trump.  Secondly, if the past 4 years haven't shown you just what a corrupt power structure he is up against, you will never see it.  Trumps a big boy, he fights back, he tweets, hes an unconventional president, we all get that.  I think he's acting in our best interest, and there is plenty of evidence.  You apparently think otherwise thats fine.  Along with poor reading comprehension you have impulse control issues as well from the looks of things.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Can you admit that Trump is quite far more narcissistic than Obama?

Neal

What, is it a contest or something?  I merely said in effect, if you think Trump was a narcissist, but Obama wasn't, I have a bridge to sell you.  So no.  

34 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This. It was more Obama and what followed than trump that pushed me there.

Yep.

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right and  you intimidate liberals at the bar in front of their wives...fuck your act is old and lame.

This is the second time you posted this...the first you deleted.  I wondered why.  That was like three years ago.  If I scare you, I probably should.  Maybe tell your fucking little tribe to not run your god damn mouths so loud in public.  Yes, I AM THAT FUCKING GUY and growing more intolerant as I age, especially in this environment where retards think they face no consequences for their words or actions.

34 minutes ago, irv said:

It's the same up here. After seeing/having our Dems (liberals) in power for 4+ years and what they've done, I am more "right" now than I have ever been.

The libs/dems took stupid, moronic, idiotic, asinine to a whole new level of retardation and I don't ever see me coming back.

I honestly never thought I'd be seeing this type of behavior/lunacy in my lifetime, especially from politicians.  

Yep.  

33 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Your first statement sounds like a lot of political partisans. 

Issues can be talked about without lies, that goes back to who’s having the discussion. 

Ok then.  I sure haven’t seen many “issues” with our government being discussed without lies.  How is that even possible when all the information we get comes from one side or the other....in the form of fancy lies by the media?

Enjoy your seat though.  I’m happy to come up and sit with you all in between major plays.  :bc:

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your TDS on display here daily is neat.  What makes it so funny is, you don’t think of it as that, you think you are a reasonable and intellectual person that is allowed to follow others around and swat at them then, try to chastise them for “attacking” when it blows back on you.

I mean, LOL!!!

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What, is it a contest or something?  I merely said in effect, if you think Trump was a narcissist, but Obama wasn't, I have a bridge to sell you.  So no.  

21 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So you can't make an evaluation.  I see.

Neal

Clearly you don't.  I highlighted my answer.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Your TDS on display here daily is neat.  What makes it so funny is, you don’t think of it as that, you think you are a reasonable and intellectual person that is allowed to follow others around and swat at them then, try to chastise them for “attacking” when it blows back on you.

I mean, LOL!!!

Why is TDS in every one of your posts? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok then.  I sure haven’t seen many “issues” with our government being discussed without lies.  How is that even possible when all the information we get comes from one side or the other....in the form of fancy lies by the media?

Enjoy your seat though.  I’m happy to come up and sit with you all in between major plays.  :bc:

Sounds like you read some really shitty sources.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.

This is the second time you posted this...the first you deleted.  I wondered why.  That was like three years ago.  If I scare you, I probably should.  Maybe tell your fucking little tribe to not run your god damn mouths so loud in public.  Yes, I AM THAT FUCKING GUY and growing more intolerant as I age, especially in this environment where retards think they face no consequences for their words or actions.

You realize you’re one of the loudest guys here, right? :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Why is TDS in every one of your posts? 

Because it’s rampant in here.  You don’t think you have it either but, you at least stay wittier than Pouty.  He’s at the end of his intellectual rope in many threads here.  You seem to have more line....sometimes.

:lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Sounds like you read some really shitty sources.

Enjoy your seat.

Because it’s rampant in here.  You don’t think you have it either but, you at least stay wittier than Pouty.  He’s at the end of his intellectual rope in many threads here.  You seem to have more line....sometimes.

Enjoy your seat.

I have opinions and ideas on tons of issues. :dunno: Posted them here many times.

....but this isn’t the real world.  Consequences work much different here.

I remember you saying something different to Snowrider. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I have opinions and ideas on tons of issues. :dunno: Posted them here many times.

Unmmm....ok.  Slow down, Sally.  I think you mistakenly quoted me here?

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I remember you saying something different to Snowrider. :lol:

He wanted extra curricular credit and felt his internet persona was worthy in the real world.  That’s on him.  Oooops.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Unmmm....ok.  Slow down, Sally.  I think you mistakenly quoted me here?

He wanted extra curricular credit and felt his internet persona was worthy in the real world.  That’s on him.  Oooops.

No I didn’t. You having trouble following along?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes.  It’s hard to hear people so far up in the stands sometimes practicing their morally sound judgments.

Not morally superior, but better able to control emotions, have a debate and remain civil, yes. :bc:

Just now, SSFB said:

Not morally superior, but better able to control emotions, have a debate and remain civil, yes. :bc:

You should be a politician then.  I’ve got no hope for that silliness.  But, I can honestly say I’m almost never the one to cast the first stone.  Seems our society is full of those now.....but are seemingly floored when boulders are thrown back.  Weird.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should be a politician then.  I’ve got no hope for that silliness.  But, I can honestly say I’m almost never the one to cast the first stone.  Seems our society is full of those now.....but are seemingly floored when boulders are thrown back.  Weird.

That’s true, I’ll give you credit there. 

Last time though!!!!!!!!!11 :bigfinger: