Check your account email address ×

Civility

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Civility starts with leadership. When we have a president who divides America on a daily basis, lies and promises nothing.

Here is our great divider....

Come on. I just "unignored" you and this is the first post I read. :lol:

16 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Very true, there are those who simply can't help but snide comment near every thread members of the opposite side of policy or ideas start.

Neal

That's what I'm saying.

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m sorry for my lack of civility....I apologize to each and every one of you. 

Thanks, wheres my Cow?

5 hours ago, jammin said:

Are you calling out / picking on n2oiroc?  

Nope but I do get comic relief reading some of his posts lately.

3 hours ago, Shifty said:

Lol. Quality 

Right? :bc: :lol:

Edited by s pump
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

A quick backread around the forum clearly indicates you DON'T get the point my brother was making.  And that was NOT my point.   My points were accusing Trump of being a narcissist, after 8 years of "I,I" and "me, me" with Obama, it is rather pointless to just point fingers at Trump.  Secondly, if the past 4 years haven't shown you just what a corrupt power structure he is up against, you will never see it.  Trumps a big boy, he fights back, he tweets, hes an unconventional president, we all get that.  I think he's acting in our best interest, and there is plenty of evidence.  You apparently think otherwise thats fine.  Along with poor reading comprehension you have impulse control issues as well from the looks of things.

I get you like the guy but you honestly think trump is less focused on himself and takes less personal credit for things than Obama did? :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, frenchy said:

I get you like the guy but you honestly think trump is less focused on himself and takes less personal credit for things than Obama did? :lol: 

TDS!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...you have some questions that still need answering.  We are trying to figure out what you mean by calling everyone “liars”.  Wanna bet?  :lol2:

I didn’t call everyone liars. But Trump is. You are. Holy shit are you ever. Shit tickler,  Arctic beta Aqiq and limp 1 have told lots of lies about me and my business. They also went over the line by sharing business info that they shoulda not have known. It’s because they are thin skinned and hate when I prove Trump’s lies. 
sad. 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn’t call everyone liars. But Trump is. You are. Holy shit are you ever. Shit tickler,  Arctic beta Aqiq and limp 1 have told lots of lies about me and my business. They also went over the line by sharing business info that they shoulda not have known. It’s because they are thin skinned and hate when I prove Trump’s lies. 
sad. 

Poisoning our environment and preaching to others makes you a fucking steaming pile of shit that is deluded. The crap you make is worse than most anything out there. Maybe you could start an asbestos mine.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

I'm not even saying that,  they're both probably narcissists.  I'm saying I don't care, and don't point the fingers at Trump if you're gonna give Obama a pass.  I only care about the results, and I like the things he's saying 10,000% over the direction Obama was taking us in.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not even saying that,  they're both probably narcissists.  I'm saying I don't care, and don't point the fingers at Trump if you're gonna give Obama a pass.  I only care about the results, and I like the things he's saying 10,000% over the direction Obama was taking us in.

Obama was an owned nigger.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

sad. 

Hmmmm.....again, what lies are being told about you?  You claim they are all lies but then claim in the same breath that people are “sharing your business info they shouldn’t have known”.

Which is it?  Smells kinda fishy to me.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmmm.....again, what lies are being told about you?  You claim they are all lies but then claim in the same breath that people are “sharing your business info they shouldn’t have known”.

Which is it?  Smells kinda fishy to me.

I would like to know what lies as well.  Seems to me the one spewing the lies got caught and can't remember facts or fiction.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I would like to know what lies as well.  Seems to me the one spewing the lies got caught and can't remember facts or fiction.

It's just one after another and honestly, it's all I remember about his online presence.  There is no integrity.

Latest funny:

FS Members of Value: "Barb is a lying hypocrite who whines about saving the planet while he pumps polystyrene chemicals into it...LOL"

Chemical Barb:  "You are all ignrorant liars! Like DRUMPH!!!!!!! I don't make that stuff!! You are all stupid Drumphers-lumpers pumpers......"

FS Member of value: *quotes directly from his dad's company's website that clearly states THEY DO MAKE THAT STUFF.

Chemical Barb: "You aren't supposed to have access to that type of information!!!!!!  Stop lying!!!!"  DRUMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FS Members of Value;  All collectively LOLing.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, s pump said:

Everybody being civil in here?

Hahaha!  Yeah. Well....sort of I guess.  Maybe we should have designated “civil-free zones”?  It works so well for guns.  Why not forums?

And why does it seem everyone in this place is packin’ heat all the time?  What do they know?

:lol:

On 3/15/2020 at 6:01 PM, DriftBusta said:

Looks like they are both taking us in the same direction, towards 20,000

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lately I just don't have it in me to work at being combative or to play 1-up.

You guys have at it. Reading it is enough for me right now.

I’m truly saddened by this.  Maybe you should get checked for the Covids?

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like they are both taking us in the same direction, towards 20,000

Faith in the markets supported by 95 years of fundamental facts.  You either believe them or you’re Ben.

52 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lately I just don't have it in me to work at being combative or to play 1-up.

You guys have at it. Reading it is enough for me right now.

I have limited energy for the haterade fest in here as well....rather ride my snowmachine, sit in my hot tub or binge watch some Netflix until this all blows over...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Faith in the markets supported by 95 years of fundamental facts.  You either believe them or you’re Ben.

I have limited energy for the haterade fest in here as well....rather ride my snowmachine, sit in my hot tub or binge watch some Netflix until this all blows over...

Did you ride this past weekend?

People in my neighborhood are as nice or nicer than they've ever been I kind of almost feel a sense of community more than I have before

If I went to the store and saw the shelves stripped dry I'll think twice about wanting to live there anymore

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well if you believe in them then you know that collapse is inevitable as demonstrated by history.

34 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

People in my neighborhood are as nice or nicer than they've ever been I kind of almost feel a sense of community more than I have before

If I went to the store and saw the shelves stripped dry I'll think twice about wanting to live there anymore

Where do you live. Sounds nice.