Check your account email address ×

I think Jeep might have pooped a little out of fear

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've seen them being built and tested in Dearborn and they are a nice looking rig. Especially the 5 door with the bigger tires. Hell, you can remove the quarter panels if you want to and it comes with GoPro mounts   lol

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I've seen them being built and tested in Dearborn and they are a nice looking rig. Especially the 5 door with the bigger tires. Hell, you can remove the quarter panels if you want to and it comes with GoPro mounts   lol

It’s about time they brought back The Bronco...they were badass back in the day.

I always liked the old school big, 2-door suvs.  I think manus bringing back something like that with basic options at a reasonable price would sell very well.  But, people love their “low interest, easy finance” options for their $60k trucks with a touch screen and a bunch of shit they’ll never use and don’t need.

How about bringing back the old (but updates) Blazer and Bronco 2-doors with simple options for $30-35k?  NOPE!

$17k sleds and $30k side by sides!  :lol:

We never learn.  Never.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

GoPro mounts for those hold my beer watch this moments.

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s about time they brought back The Bronco...they were badass back in the day.

It's kind of in between the Bronco and Bronco II in size. Built off the Ranger platform I'm told. Definetly better then the Blazer GM brought back out  :thumb: 

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

GoPro mounts for those hold my beer watch this moments.

:lol: Like that old video of the guy jumping his Raptor

Ford isnt scaring anybody... their half million dollar supercar doesnt even compete with a $60,000 corvette... 

Edited by Anler

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ford isnt scaring anybody... their half million dollar supercar doesnt even compete with a $60,000 corvette... 

Where can you buy one for half a mill?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I always liked the old school big, 2-door suvs.  I think manus bringing back something like that with basic options at a reasonable price would sell very well.  But, people love their “low interest, easy finance” options for their $60k trucks with a touch screen and a bunch of shit they’ll never use and don’t need.

How about bringing back the old (but updates) Blazer and Bronco 2-doors with simple options for $30-35k?  NOPE!

We never learn.  Never.

I had a 2 door GMC Jimmy back in the early 90's...fucker was sweet. 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We never learn.  Never.

exactly!!!

I was at my Ram dealership the other day getting a new emergency brake release lever as I broke mine being to aggressive with it and notice a brand new Ram 1500 crew cab Laramie limited in the showroom.

Simply amazing how gorgeous this completely loaded truck was but then I looked at the sticker! :yikes: .......................$86,500 CDN!!! Add PDI, freight and taxes and this would run you $100,000 dollars up here!! 

2020 ram.jpg

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I had a 2 door GMC Jimmy back in the early 90's...fucker was sweet. 

I had a S10 I really liked.  “Loaded” with options like: 4x4, Air cond, AM/FM four speaker stereo, 2 way power seats and power windows and locks!  I had a manual sunroof installed!   :lol: I think it was around $12k.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I was at my Ram dealership the other day getting a new emergency brake release lever as I broke mine being to aggressive with it and notice a brand new Ram 1500 crew cab Laramie limited in the showroom.

Simply amazing how gorgeous this completely loaded truck was but then I looked at the sticker! :yikes: .......................$86,500 CDN!!! Add PDI, freight and taxes and this would run you $100,000 dollars up here!! 

2020 ram.jpg

I remember my old man always telling me never to be “house poor” due to a high house payment I didn’t need.  Now, nobody can afford to buy a house because they are truck poor.  I mean, WTF is wrong with these kids?  Retard down the street still living at home in college and waiting tables rolled in one day with a new 60k truck. His dad almost killed him.  Moron.  And who makes that kid that kinda loan?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I had a S10 I really liked.  “Loaded” with options like: 4x4, Air cond, AM/FM four speaker stereo, 2 way power seats and power windows and locks!  I had a manual sunroof installed!   :lol: I think it was around $12k.

I remember my old man always telling me never to be “house poor” due to a high house payment I didn’t need.  Now, nobody can afford to buy a house because they are truck poor.  I mean, WTF is wrong with these kids?  Retard down the street still living at home in college and waiting tables rolled in one day with a new 60k truck. His dad almost killed him.  Moron.  And who makes that kid that kinda loan?

Yeah, it's crazy for sure! I had a buddy at work like that. Not a chance in hell would he bank any of his cheque. New Jeep, new alarm system, big stereo, big tires/rims, fancy clothes, jewelry, you name it he had to have it.

He has been married 3 times and has 5 kids and just broke up with his girlfriend after getting rid of his apartment and moving in with her just last year. He's a few years younger than me but way old enough to know better. I just grin when he gets into the whining about how rough he has it now. 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The rig I had looked a lot like this one...I would

love to have another one.

851F2BD8-043C-4BF9-901A-2E16D98A73A9.thumb.png.1248330c7355d71591ae4964596ab3ae.png

I had the OJ bronco in the 90’s. :lol: 

F1D39C5B-A0A4-491E-8605-C1677501A31B.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

We never learn.  Never.

lol I have 2 friends with limited f150s and they have zero idea how or what 1/4 of the icons do or even how to get off the fucking app screen lol.  I am not saying I do but if I spent that coin on a toy I would sure shit be paying a 14 yr old to show me how to use it lol 

2 hours ago, irv said:

2020 ram.jpg

That is an absolutely beautiful truck. Hands down the best looking truck available right now. IMO of course. 

• Like 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That is an absolutely beautiful truck. Hands down the best looking truck available right now. IMO of course. 

I agree as well. The interior with a darkish brown leather seating, etc, was something else too! Just gorgeous all around with nice trim pieces, accents, etc. Of course the thing was just shining like no tomorrow too being in the showroom. I was going to pop the hood and have a looksee but I didn't want to get fingerprints all over it, lol.

• Haha 1