Check your account email address ×

I think Jeep might have pooped a little out of fear

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I sent that Bronco picture I sent you the other day to the wife and told her "your next vehicle"   She said yes in 2024 

I like the look. Told my son we’d test drive one when they come out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Doos said:

She thought she wanted a Wrangler until I rented one for a few days, made it 30 seconds before she turned around and said never mind. Guessing the Bronco will be a bit more refined, especially if it has the 2.7.

I rented one a while back and my wife asked "why do people buy these things". I had no answer.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

I rented one a while back and my wife asked "why do people buy these things". I had no answer.

for a non daily they are fun,  topless on a nice summer day they are good.  But that said after ownign 1 i have no need for another but I have a coworker who liked his wifes so much he then bought himself one.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

for a non daily they are fun,  topless on a nice summer day they are good.  But that said after ownign 1 i have no need for another but I have a coworker who liked his wifes so much he then bought himself one.  

Yah, as a beach car it was ok but the interior and ride is 60's Rambler quality.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The wife had a Wrangler for 3 years. She loved it, especially in the winter. But I hated it from the first drive. Cheap interior, nothing where you want it, rides like a skate board, wind noise and rattles from the roof and I found it cramped.

Traded it for an MDX 4 years ago now. Its been a great vehicle. Nothing but brakes, oil changes and tires. Rides and drives great. Its 10 years old now and rust is just peaking out at the rear wheel well but its only got 100k miles on it. Probably fix it and keep it for a while yet.