Check your account email address ×

Well, they are worth 14k?

Going to ride tomorrow with my neighbor. Magazine company? Had beers at my place for a few hours. These sleds suck balls for what they cost? For what I’m hearing, poo rules the roost.....?????

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Going to ride tomorrow with my neighbor. Magazine company? Had beers at my place for a few hours. These sleds suck balls for what they cost? For what I’m hearing, poo rules the roost.....?????

Poo is very tremendous!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Magazine company? You been hanging with those snowtech guys?

I get to ride some new iron in a bit. I have to bring my yammi, because we need something reliable to tow with.:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I get to ride some new iron in a bit. I have to bring my yammi, because we need something reliable to tow with.:lmao:

Call me on your way home, I got all wrapped up yesterday with chores and sled prep.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:pc:

836A7C23-DA5F-4676-9EB7-DE7CFB2BD3E6.jpeg

31A14555-7B12-47BE-A289-0D8425C07A40.jpeg

what is your honist 2cents ? was thinking of snowchecking one but my bud who has been running around the countery for cat on a demo gig says he is not a fan . but he is a hard core fast fast  trail guy so hard to say. he is a cat guy but all short track shit. 

he is like well they are ok after you shorten the limmiter loosen center shock  a bit . you know pretty much 180 from how I set my sleds up to pop the nose up with just a brap 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Wow they really do wear orange helmets. :lol:

I love ridding with guys with orange lids . so ez to see even in heavy snow dust or a blizzard . 

I don't own one but my next may just be Wisconsin tuxedo orange 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

what is your honist 2cents ? was thinking of snowchecking one but my bud who has been running around the countery for cat on a demo gig says he is not a fan . but he is a hard core fast fast  trail guy so hard to say. he is a cat guy but all short track shit. 

he is like well they are ok after you shorten the limmiter loosen center shock  a bit . you know pretty much 180 from how I set my sleds up to pop the nose up with just a brap 

I can’t talk to much about the sled on the interweb. I can say that I won’t be buying one. 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

:pc:

836A7C23-DA5F-4676-9EB7-DE7CFB2BD3E6.jpeg

31A14555-7B12-47BE-A289-0D8425C07A40.jpeg

I like the black and dark grey scheme.  The accent color would be erased before I put it to serious snow.

44 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Fucking green skis with that color package? Tell me that’s not a factory scheme?

Doesn’t matter what color they are.  They are for loading up and unloading.  Then, trashed in favor of real skis the same day as picks are installed.

20 hours ago, Woodtick said:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

SkiDoo are more tremendouser

I asked tick to asked them what sled they like the most and they told him hands down switchback assault. They have one with 5000 miles that they fight over. True story :lol: