Check your account email address ×

Well, they are worth 14k?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

You know I’m a Madcatter! I’ve ridden all brands. The Assailty is the Jesus sled for the UP. Fact!  Poo seams to have their 800 very regarded. 

You line up the nytro against the kitty??

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

My god it sounds like the Riot is pathetic. 

I mean it looks pretty much exactly like a ZR trail sled with a longer suspension. How could textron fuck that up? 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How many miles did you put on your SX sled before it blew up?  

IDK, but a piston failure is now qualification for an owners ability to “keep their sled running”?

Good god. Poo owners are just awful at keeping their sled running.  :lmao:

I’m not even gonna discuss the “girls sled” comment.  Even you think that was stupid.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You know I’m a Madcatter! I’ve ridden all brands. The Assailty is the Jesus sled for the UP. Fact!  Poo seams to have their 800 very regarded. 

I have no doubt the assault is a great choice for many people.  The four year warranty is a clincher sale.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

IDK, but a piston failure is now qualification for an owners ability to “keep their sled running”?

I’m not even gonna discuss the “girls sled” comment.  Even you think that was stupid.

I have no doubt the assault is a great choice for many people.  The four year warranty is a clincher sale.

Well apparently they are more reliable than a Cat 600. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My god it sounds like the Riot is pathetic. 

Honestly, I’m not sure what they were trying to do with it.  It made little sense to me.  I don’t know what the benefit was to this machine.  Just a long track trail sled with a bigger lug?  Textron just reaching for a new model with parts currently on the shelf.

Honestly, I’m not sure what they were trying to do with it.  It made little sense to me.  I don’t know what the benefit was to this machine.  Just a long track trail sled with a bigger lug?  Textron just reaching for a new model with parts currently on the shelf.

They saw how popular the sba was a wanted to mimic it. Unfortunately for them the procross can’t do anything the axys does even close to as well.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ummmm.....you really don’t know...what other sled is being mentioned prominently in this thread and not Ticks Nytro.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah, but what I’d have to give up to ride yours still isn’t worth it. Didn’t you just have to get towed out for a “loose bolt” :lol:

I carry tools :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Zam: “It just lost spark on one cylinder”. “I’ll just ride it home and maybe it will fix itself while I sleep”. 

Yea. You have no clue about anything mechanical. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They saw how popular the sba was a wanted to mimic it. Unfortunately for them the procross can’t do anything the axys does even close to as well.

It was a dumb idea with a really bad color scheme, IMO.  The chassis set up they chose can’t do what they claim it can.  Again, all they did was creat a longer track, larger lug trail sled that they can try to market as an off trail crossover.  Fail.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Zam: “It just lost spark on one cylinder”. “I’ll just ride it home and maybe it will fix itself while I sleep”. 

OMG, this is getting to be like a murder scene. Brutal! :lol: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes, that’s it.  :lol:

Hey,  all those billions of gallons of race fuel you bragged about going though, did you put that fuel in “girls sleds” too?

:lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s what you were pulled out with, right?  A Cat?

:lol:

Youre new here, most trips its the cats that have to go to the dealer. Ive been to every cat dealer in northern WI and MI for cat repairs. Only once for a polaris and none for a skidoo. :bc: