Check your account email address ×

Well, they are worth 14k?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yes, that’s it.  :lol:

Hey,  all those billions of gallons of race fuel you bragged about going though, did you put that fuel in “girls sleds” too?

:lol2:

Yep. Most of the time the fuel went into 600’s. They were race sleds. 

My play sleds are not 600’s. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

It was a dumb idea with a really bad color scheme, IMO.  The chassis set up they chose can’t do what they claim it can.  Again, all they did was creat a longer track, larger lug trail sled that they can try to market as an off trail crossover.  Fail.

I saw 2 riots last weekend in the parking lot, they were unloading i was loading.. Nice looking sleds. But the dudes who had them..F250 with stacks and wheel spacers, all 509'd out with their gear.. They were really just punchable guys TBH.. Probably 28ish with 30k in CC debt..:lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Youre new here, most trips its the cats that have to go to the dealer. Ive been to every cat dealer in northern WI and MI for cat repairs. Only once for a polaris and none for a skidoo. :bc: 

Stop blaming Bussman!!!

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I saw 2 riots last weekend in the parking lot, they were unloading i was loading.. Nice looking sleds. But the dudes who had them..F250 with stacks and wheel spacers, all 509'd out with their gear.. They were really just punchable guys TBH.. Probably 28ish with 30k in CC debt..:lol:

Yeah.  I don’t doubt it.  I think the sled is kinda ugly and something cobbled together from the ZR and M models.  And about as useful.  Just a poor roll out of you ask me.

Textron has one more year to do something.  They are definitely making race sleds again next year so, that’s good. What they will be is still a secret but....supposedly will be good shit.  We’ll see.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop blaming Bussman!!!

Yeah.  I don’t doubt it.  I think the sled is kinda ugly and something cobbled together from the ZR and M models.  And about as useful.  Just a poor roll out of you ask me.

Textron has one more year to do something.  They are definitely making race sleds again next year so, that’s good. What they will be is still a secret but....supposedly will be good shit.  We’ll see.

Have you ridden one? 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop blaming Bussman!!!

The mysterious guy tick was riding with said textron is running cat down the shitter. He is a cat guy too. Ive heard that from other sources also. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have you ridden one? 

No.  But the reviews seem pretty clear what it’s benefits and shortcomings are.  Trail....it will dominate over the Assault but that’s where it ends.  I’ve heard it isn’t worth a fuck off trail.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The mysterious guy tick was riding with said textron is running cat down the shitter. He is a cat guy too. Ive heard that from other sources also. 

That sucks because I talked to 3 dealers about snow checks and they all said that orders have been pretty good....hate to see Cat fall by the wayside.

That sucks because I talked to 3 dealers about snow checks and they all said that orders have been pretty good....hate to see Cat fall by the wayside.

Any manu folding at this point is a huge loss for everyone 

No.  But the reviews seem pretty clear what it’s benefits and shortcomings are.  Trail....it will dominate over the Assault but that’s where it ends.  I’ve heard it isn’t worth a fuck off trail.

Ahhh got ya...shame they fucked that up too.

More and more dealers arent selling cats anymore. And youre right it is disappointing but how long are cat guys going to buy slightly revised procrosses? 

Just now, Anler said:

More and more dealers arent selling cats anymore. And youre right it is disappointing but how long are cat guys going to buy slightly revised procrosses? 

That's funny it's been 10 model years of it. I recall yesterday someone saying the axys chassis is now long in the tooth :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Its clear you havent ridden an assault because its pretty damn good on trail. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They absolutely are.  Without any question. They lied and then cancelled the Race program.  They have shown little to no interest in the snow side or, it’s being run by stay at home moms from the corporate side.  See: “Trouble Making” one bangers.  Wtf?

However...it sounds like some light may be coming.  Might be a fucking train though. I don’t trust Textron to do what they say anymore. But, others seem to.  :dunno:

Just now, Kev144 said:

That's funny it's been 10 model years of it. I recall yesterday someone saying the axys chassis is now long in the tooth :lol: 

The axys is still the best chassis as skidoo is constantly making changes to mimick it. Their(skidoo) front end is the latest but I would bet new ergos will be next. And they are selling "less weight" which looks like more cost cutting to me by thinning out rails and rear suspension parts. The axys is stronger and lighter. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its clear you havent ridden an assault because its pretty damn good on trail. 

It’s all relative.  I’ve ridden two different Axys models.  Feels like a jet ski but, I am particular.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Procross is an epic frame and changes to the chassis have made it the best out there for a rough trail sled.

It’s all relative.  I’ve ridden two different Axys models.  Feels like a jet ski but, I am particular.

The Procross is an epic frame and changes to the chassis have made it the best out there for a rough trail sled.

9_9

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh got ya...shame they fucked that up too.

You know, they’ve got so much they can build off of so, I’m not sure what that thing was all about.  I mean, most that have them seem to love them but, they bought them to ride trails and occasionally bust 1 foot powder.  Beats the fuck outa me.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

They are not going away and they can only get better.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They are not going away and they can only get better.

I’ll have to see this to believe it. All the old guys that made cat what it is have left. :dunno: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ll have to see this to believe it. All the old guys that made cat what it is have left. :dunno: 

A new breed are rumored to start stepping up to the role.  I’m curious to see how it works but, like I said, there’s some energy in the race arena brewing and they are definitely making a racer for next season.

But, and again, I don’t trust Textron, so....