Check your account email address ×

Well, they are worth 14k?

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You may impress a few of the ding dongs who read this forum that you're some kind of hardcore snowmobiler, but I know you're  a big talker with limited riding and tuning skills...….certainly no one who could hang with a skilled snowmachiner….

:lol:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re just epically butthurt :lol:

Well at least he owned an assault unlike derpski. But he blew up his last 2 sleds after he prepped them to his liking so he should probably leave that stuff to people who know. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol:

Just now, Anler said:

Well at least he owned an assault unlike derpski. But he blew up his last 2 sleds after he prepped them to his liking so he should probably leave that stuff to people who know. :lol:

Relax.  You made a good decision on your sled.  It was a good match for your skill level.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Relax.  You made a good decision on your sled.  It was a good match for your skill level.

Apparently the guys who ride every single brand new sled every year all over the country agree with me. Sometimes a squirrel gets a nut! :junk:

Just now, Anler said:

Apparently the guys who ride every single brand new sled every year all over the country agree with me. Sometimes a squirrel gets a nut! :junk:

Tourists with muff pots and bitch bags. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Aw, ur jelly. That's cute. 

Just about e muff pots.  A nice brat would be good.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s fucking amazing how little he knows about anything sled  related

It’s amazing For sure!!!!! :lol:

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s fucking amazing how little he knows about anything sled  related

What kind of retard wouldn't like the assault?  It's an awesome do anything sled. Fucking skidoo has made changes to theirs every year and still can't match it. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hahahaha. Says the guy who cant even keep a girls sled running for 400 miles. Dude. You should be ashamed of yourself. No shit. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. Says the guy who cant even keep a girls sled running for 400 miles. Dude. You should be ashamed of yourself. No shit. 

I don’t even know what this means.  You are eating too much.dirt and dust.

White knighting noted though.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They were at Togwotee Lodge the week we were there.  Only difference between us and them is we have to pay our own way.   Guys like you and Ben have to go through a vetting process to pass muster with ECDL A :news: 

You invited Buss, your  standards are low.:lol:

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is a good looking sled. Im sure the skis will match on the consumer sled. 

That is a consumer model, those were temp skis. The power would be perfect for Zam. I don’t think ace is going to like the article that is going to get written on that sled?  :ashamed:I will be owning the shit out of ace, once I can speak freely about that sled. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

That is a consumer model, those were temp skis. The power would be perfect for Zam. I don’t think ace is going to like the article that is going to get written on that sled?  :ashamed:I will be owning the shit out of ace, once I can speak freely about that sled. 

:gfight:

26 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Zammy says its best in class cross over!!!

I don’t do “crossovers”.  I have no interest in a machine that does many things “decent”.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Except it’s useless on trail

You literally know zero.  Wow.  There’s not a chance in hell the Assault can perform better on trail than the riot.  For the same reason the riot cannot perform better off trail than the Assailt.

Pro tip: your emotions don’t matter.  :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t do “crossovers”.  I have no interest in a machine that does many things “decent”.

You literally know zero.  Wow.  There’s not a chance in hell the Assault can perform better on trail than the riot.  For the same reason the riot cannot perform better off trail than the Assailt.

You’re an idiot dude. An idiot

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t even know what this means.  You are eating too much.dirt and dust.

White knighting noted though.  :lmao:

How many miles did you put on your SX sled before it blew up?  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You know I’m a Madcatter! I’ve ridden all brands. The Assailty is the Jesus sled for the UP. Fact!  Poo seams to have their 800 very regarded. 

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol: that was brutal dude. :groin: