Check your account email address ×

Where is the retard known as RevKevStd

f7ben

Has that moron ever been right about anything :lol: he was going on about how Trump supporters just crashed the stock market last night 

Every single headline on CNBC is about how Donalds plans are a catalyst for growth......its pathetic how quick these talking heads flip 

Either way ....RevKevStd continues batting 1.00 in the wrong column 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Has that moron ever been right about anything :lol: he was going on about how Trump supporters just crashed the stock market last night 

Every single headline on CNBC is about how Donalds plans are a catalyst for growth......its pathetic how quick these talking heads flip 

:lol:what a moron

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

he was on today just no reply.  Looks like last night was it. :lol: wait for a new account to start today.  

I admitted last night that I was wrong. 

I'm really amazed at the results but I don't agree that it makes me a moron.

If you tell a friend that he's way too smart to jump off a bridge and he jumps off that bridge. I don't think him lying broken on rocks calling me a moron for holding him to a higher standard is that much of a reflection on me.

I really didn't think there were that many gullible people in the USA. But almost 30% of eligible voting Americans are stupid enough to believe him.

Let's see what happens. Let's see him follow through on his promises.

Let's see him build a wall and make Mexico pay, shut out Muslims, kick out Mexicans, Wipe out Isis, Increase spending and reduce taxes without increasing the debt, buddy up to Putin, put 35-40% tariffs on China and Mexico, fix healthcare etc.

He's going to let pipelines go through and put coal back online because Climate change is a Chinese plot. 

Good luck to him and you.

Personally I think it's going to be a rough ride. 

The above promises got him into the White House. Let's see if he keeps those promises and how they affect you and the rest of the world.

Edited by revkevsdi

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you tell a friend that he's way too smart to jump off a bridge and he jumps off that bridge. I don't think him lying broken on rocks calling me a moron for holding him to a higher standard is that much of a reflection on me.

I really didn't think there were that many gullible people in the USA. But almost 30% of eligible voting Americans are stupid enough to believe him.

Let's see him build a wall and make Mexico pay, shut out Muslims, kick out Mexicans, Wipe out Isis, Increase spending and reduce taxes without increasing the debt, buddy up to Putin, put 35-40% tariffs on China and Mexico, fix healthcare etc.

He's going to let pipelines go through and put coal back online because Climate change is a Chinese plot. 

The above promises got him into the White House. Let's see if he keeps those promises and how they affect you and the rest of the world.

i don't think it was as much about trump as it was more about Hillary being a lying fucken pos cunt

thats what got him to the white house

Edited by toslow

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

i'll bet 1000$ he keeps more of his promises than Obama did

One thing is for sure......the media won't be under the podium sucking him off while he lies to the American people.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

1st bold:  You did admit to that.  I was wrong too.  And that's what puts you above SR.

2nd bold: I agree again.  Sadly..the rest of your post after this second line is what hurts your credibility.  But still, I stack you above SR.  Not sure if that's a real nice compliment though.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Obviously you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Majority of people did not vote for his policy. They voted against the corrupt cunt and media. 

Shut the fuck up and go plant a tree or better yet jump off that cliff. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Obviously you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Majority of people did not vote for his policy. They voted against the corrupt cunt and media. 

X2,

Pretty obvious unless you're an idiot.

• Like 1

the ones that voted for Trump, as myself, voted not so much for his policies, but more for his stance on ending the BS in DC, while I realize he won't be able to come through with all his promises, neither would Clinton so the point is moot, but it is long overdue for some serious change in DC and another career politition is not the answer. While there is some things that trump has done and said  that I don't agree with I am willing to give an outsider a chance to try to change the way the government does buisness  , and at this point and by the absolute results in the election there is more american's that feel the same way, and I hope we can all just put our dfiferences aside and work together for a brighter future for everyone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Actually, the majority of the people voted for Hillary.  She won the popular vote by 135,000.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nice butthurt post... :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

i'll bet 1000$ he keeps more of his promises than Obama did

:snack:

1 hour ago, Sludgey said:

RevKev has butthole aids 

:lol:

Must have something to do with the name Kev.  Just like the sites #1 faggot, CanadianGayKev :lmao::owned:

:snack:

Love how classy these posts are. 

Most people here deserve Trump. 

Remember that you wanted Trump instead of Hillary and that you claimed voting for her would be like 4 more years of Obama.

So if things are worse than they are now in couple of years, you can own it.

Even the Jill Stein voters claimed they were alike. 

I really hope the people who have no faith in Donald (me included) are wrong.  

Edited by revkevsdi

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Love how classy these posts are. 

Most people here deserve Trump. 

Remember that you wanted Trump instead of Hillary and that you claimed voting for her would be like 4 more years of Obama.

So if things are worse than they are now in couple of years, you can own it.

Even the Jill Stein voters claimed they were alike. 

I really hope the people who have no faith in Donald (me included) are wrong.  

See this is what I hate about libs. There is no sportsmanship with you people. If you win there is no graciousness. If you lose there is no class or respect. Not everything in life is going to go your way brah. Got to pick yourself up and keep moving. The sun is still going to rise in the morning. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

See this is what I hate about libs. There is no sportsmanship with you people. If you win there is no graciousness. If you lose there is no class or respect. Not everything in life is going to go your way brah. Got to pick yourself up and keep moving. The sun is still going to rise in the morning. 

Yup

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

almost as quick as you. look at yourself getting a little giddy over trump.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Who did you vote for?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Graciousness, class and respect.  Did you read the comments from the Reps on this post and still type that without laughing?

Typical Rep double standards.