Check your account email address ×

Why did Jimmy turn into Pouty?

He got mad at me for commenting on one of his threads and said I should start my own.  Figured this would be a good start.

So, how did we all let this happen?  How did TDS attach to his brain right under our noses?  I blame @DriftBusta , @washedupmxer , @racer254 and a few others for keeping him in a perpetual state of “trigger” that weakens the brain.

I’m guessing the level of retardation brought here by the likes of Derpski and Ezra et al was enough to push him over the edge. I know I’ve been balancing there myself. The fucking morons around here are so god damned stupid it’s enough to drive any sane mane into a lathered rage

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He got mad at me for commenting on one of his threads and said I should start my own.  Figured this would be a good start.

So, how did we all let this happen?  How did TDS attach to his brain right under our noses?  I blame @DriftBusta , @washedupmxer , @racer254 and a few others for keeping him in a perpetual state of “trigger” that weakens the brain.

Honest answer is he’s easily manipulated by the media. Like really bad. And the media has gone full retard since trump won the R nomination.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m guessing the level of retardation brought here by the likes of Derpski and Ezra et al was enough to push him over the edge. I know I’ve been balancing there myself. The fucking morons around here are so god damned stupid it’s enough to drive any sane mane into a lathered rage

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You, Anler, Moto and Jimmy aren’t fooling anyone.  Your little SJW swords are made of wet paper.  You all running around swinging wildly is only amounting to what is nothing more than spit wadding.  You guys hitting each other in the eyes every so often is what makes us all keep wanting more!!!!!!:lmao:

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

Honest answer is he’s easily manipulated by the media. Like really bad. And the media has gone full retard since trump won the R nomination.

Troof!

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Jimmy have another meltdown? What thread?

You too!  You are to blame for his branial deterioration!!!!!  :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Poor jimmy. Strange outfit Zam? 

23339F1C-77BE-473A-AC32-2C7DA12428C2.gif

I thought the hat might be a nice touch.  

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lmao:

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are way off base on this. Fat jimmy has serious mental health issues. This place is not at all the reason. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Look who he mentions...Shit Tickets, Racer Dumb, The Oracle and Chicken Fucker...a regular fucktard hall of fame right there!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s that phrase Little Moe Moe likes to use...”Rent Free”....to be fair though it’’s mostly vacant real estate inside the OPs melon. :lmao:

Damn Jim....I thought it was just Momo that got in their heads like this :lol: 

Congrats :bc:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Always has been he turned from a fence sitter into weathervane like 10 years ago :guzzle:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

That kid wearing the red hat with a polite smile on his face while that Indian approached and beat a drum in his face was the straw that broke Pouty’s back.  He has never recovered from that and is slipping ever further into retardation.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s that phrase Little Moe Moe likes to use...”Rent Free”....to be fair though it’’s mostly vacant real estate inside the OPs melon. :lmao:

Keep up the good work, Jimmy!  :lol:  :bc: