Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL election thread

BOHICA

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It's kind like arguing with someone at a bar about them driving home drunk. You argue to the point of giving up and letting them leave. if you're dumb and determined enough, you deserve what you get.

Thats exactly what its like talking to liberals.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

It's kind like arguing with someone at a bar about them driving home drunk. You argue to the point of giving up and letting them leave. if you're dumb and determined enough, you deserve what you get.

As I said earlier you deserve a veiny black cock in your mouth.....now go home and get you fucking shinebox!

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It will shoot threw the sells, my market strategy is long term.

Tax cut, infrastructure spending, is a win for me, the debt is someone else's issue.

The deporting won't happen, he has hotels and buildings that need service and hospitality staff as does his buddy Sheldon Adelson.

That's the spirit.  If you can't beat them, join them.:bc:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

As I said earlier you deserve a veiny black cock in your mouth.....now go home and get you fucking shinebox!

Thats a bad analogy....the shinebox guy didnt end up so well remember... :lol:

Hey...anybody heard when the rioting will begin?  Oh boy...what a bad time for those clowns to really need police officers.  Ehhh....they'll be fine.  Just leave them be for a few days.  Cheaper and easier just to sweep up the mess later.  

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

That's the spirit.  If you can't beat them, join them.:bc:

It's what smart business people do, now I have a big meeting tomorrow that I need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed at so I need to get my happy ass to bed :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm an optimist Jimmy, now tell me how his corporate tax cut and infrastructure spending won't help me :news:

Opportunities Jimmy, opportunities :thumb:

I could care less....you clearly have no principles or backbone. You have been talking shit for months with Corky and telling us all how it would go down. You were wrong...you aren't as smart as you think you are.