Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL election thread

BOHICA

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Just stopping in to say congratulations to all you racist, sexist, stupid pieces of shit. Guess it wasn't rigged after all lol

Thanks for stopping by and delivering the kind words.  Very nice of you.  On your way out, help yourself to a handful of butt-hurt grapes in the bowl by the door.  They aren't seedless and are a bit sour...but they should satisfy you just fine.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

CwzKav2WEAANk2e?format=jpg&name=large

:lmao:  

My daughter came in about an hour ago and asked how it was going....I said it looks like Trump is gonna win.  She said "Good.  Good night."  We don't talk politics here at all so that was weird.  :dunno:

Minnesota high school students made national news earlier this week when they held a mock election and voted for Trump over Hillary.  A month or so ago her international studies class held a mock vote and Trump won there too.  I asked her why Trump one and she said "We are all sick of the lies and cover-ups from Hillary."  Ohhhhh.....I sooooo wanted to hug her.  But I refrained and just said "Oh",  

Needless to say....we always had a good education system here.  :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

That slime ball POS Podesta says Thrillery is not going to concede. You just fucking know these Fucks are rigging this with a bunch of ballots they are coming up with :guzzle: 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Fox can't call Michigan because they are waiting for a bunch of absentee ballots form Detroit to be counted....shocker and suspicious,

No Shit....motherfuckers.

33 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Clinton camp going to bed...  Podesta told the people at their event to go home. 

:lol:Hillary's been asleep for hours.  Podesta is a retard.

Maddow said "Hats off to Russia."  :lmao:

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, Momorider said:

:thumb: told you so 

You know what....you did.  And I gotta tell ya...I never saw it.  Mostly because I don't trust our current government but, I'll say it...WOW!  I'm surprised.  AND HE FUCKING PLOWED HER!  

Go America!