Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL election thread

BOHICA

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well good luck to you all. 

Looks like I was completely wrong about this election.

Looks like Americans and the British have shown themselves to be far more racist and stupid than anyone gave them credit for all in one year. 

yep, in many ways. first we hired a drunk to drive the bus into the ditch. then we hired a sober driver to get it out. now we want to hire a drunk, who's never driven before, to take over. fucking brilliant. if she cant win MI and WI, it's over. while i am disgusted, and shocked, a sick part of me can't wait to show these dumb fucks in our country what they've done.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well good luck to you all. 

Looks like I was completely wrong about this election.

Looks like Americans and the British have shown themselves to be far more racist and stupid than anyone gave them credit for all in one year. 

Come to New York and visit Ellis Island. America immigration is about assimilation. It's about being an American. It's not racist to want boarders 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Snowrider owes everyone like $500. xD:lol:'

he should pay for everyone's memberships :usflag:

Did any of you take his bet. All I saw was a shit load of deflecting. Not once did I see anything that resembled a hand shake. But then again I don't read all the threads.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yes he was one of the DB posting 75 to 1 odds but to big of a candy ass to back it up

If trump wins Florida he is in debt to Me and Donald Trump donation of $100 will be made in his name 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep, in many ways. first we hired a drunk to drive the bus into the ditch. then we hired a sober driver to get it out. now we want to hire a drunk, who's never driven before, to take over. fucking brilliant. if she cant win MI and WI, it's over. while i am disgusted, and shocked, a sick part of me can't wait to show these dumb fucks in our country what they've done.

You could show yourself the door you fucking whiny cunt.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I can't wait for America to be great again.  Trump's first step...crash the stock market.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she is already loosing them waaaa waaa waaaa

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I can't wait for America to be great again.  Trump's first step...crash the stock market.

I liked you better when you weren't here and babysitting your drunk buddy Fred. :bc:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Did any of you take his bet. All I saw was a shit load of deflecting. Not once did I see anything that resembled a hand shake. But then again I don't read all the threads.

Have a $100 bet with him