Check your account email address ×

97% you say

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok,  thanks for the suggestion.  Obviously people are divided on whether bringing family and business into it is ok. 

You seem to think it's ok. You aren't man enough to want to keep things to the forum.  But I will do as you ask and report the thread to find out.

I'll stay off the site until tonight and see what happens. 

I would still like to see the infamous snowflake pants suit if you don't mind sharing it with us. They say you fill it out nicely. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I didn't have to deny anything about what product I manufacture until people who shouldn't know anything about me shared the info here. 

You were the asshole that brought family into it.  If you want to be a dick and decide family is no longer off limits, let me know. 

Dude, you brought myself and dooski up in a thread neither of us were in saying we both had failed marriages, turns out I have never been married, and dooski is still married to his first and only wife..Neither of us were in that thread you brought us into it..So you want to talk about who brings up family still and is a dick??

So shut your fucking fat ass dick sucker you pear shaped balding douche nozzle..This is why shit happens to you, you're a fucking fraud..

Your business has polluted the environment for decades and decades, disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself, but we all know that isn't going to happen..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok,  thanks for the suggestion.  Obviously people are divided on whether bringing family and business into it is ok. 

You seem to think it's ok. You aren't man enough to want to keep things to the forum.  But I will do as you ask and report the thread to find out.

Just because you aren’t capable or refuse to see your own idiotic hypocrisy doesn’t mean it isn’t there.  You’ve brought other member’s family, businesses and careers into this more than any of us.  Sorry this is so upsetting to you. No I’m not.

I’ve yet to see your name, your business name, any pics or anything that personally identifies you on this forum.  Until that happens, well.....suck it up punk ass bitch snowflake!

:lol2:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just because you aren’t capable or refuse to see your own idiotic hypocrisy doesn’t mean it isn’t there.  You’ve brought other member’s family, businesses and careers into this more than any of us.  Sorry this is so upsetting to you. No I’m not.

I’ve yet to see your name, your business name, any pics or anything that personally identifies you on this forum.  Until that happens, well.....suck it up punk ass bitch snowflake!

:lol2:

Guy makes fun of what I do non-stop..Sucks for him he threw a stone in a glass house..:lmao:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. He has made fun of my previous line of work too. Now he cries when its thrown back in his face. 

The moron was just making fun of what I do yesterday..Now he is hurt it's tossed right back at him..What a fucking Drama Queen

My guess is he’s worried about real life blow back on how he’s acted and he doesn’t feel protected by anonymity anymore 

which I highly doubt would ever happen

i just love the exposed lies and hypocrisy lol

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

My guess is he’s worried about real life blow back on how he’s acted and he doesn’t feel protected by anonymity anymore 

Agree 100%, it's absolutely maggnificent he has been outed as FSvs 2.0 biggest fraud..

51 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well. Your name is Kevin. We know that by your login ID. You live in Ontario, near Toronto, you have let that out a time or two. You manufacture products with EPS, your denials here made that obvious. You've told us enough about your relationship with your brother and your dad starting his company that it didn't take a whole lot of effort. 

As some of you probably know google maps is just as good a search engine as regular google. 

I haven't shared or been shared any of your info with anyone privately.  Ive been asked several times in PM and text. Those that have asked can verify this if they choose. 

If you want to be a dick in here every day all day prepare to receive the dick every now and then. 

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cry me a river, Faggs!!  You attack and call people names daily and use whatever tidbit you can find about someone and exploit that information. Laugh and giggle at my medical condition like it is some sort of joke to you and that you are above such things.

All this looks good on you, you ignorant, arrogant, stupid hypocrite. Glad you were outed but of course you, somehow, in that pea, Dunning Kruger affected brain of yours, didn't think far enough ahead to realize, if you chuck shit everyday at every member on here, that it might come back to bite you in the ass some day!

How fucking stupid can you be????? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Cry me a river, Faggs!!  You attack and call people names daily and use whatever tidbit you can find about someone and exploit that information. Laugh and giggle at my medical condition like it is some sort of joke to you and that you are above such things.

All this looks good on you, you ignorant, arrogant, stupid hypocrite. Glad you were outed but of course you, somehow, in that pea, Dunning Kruger affected brain of yours, didn't think far enough ahead to realize, if you chuck shit everyday at every member on here, that it might come back to bite you in the ass some day!

:true:Hope you're doing well Irv :bc:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Nailed it. 

Like a thief under the cover of darkness ole Kevin thought he could get away with saying anything here because no one could figure out who he was. 

What a pile of shit. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ACE said:

That would take a real Pussy Ass Bitch.

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2020 at 8:10 PM, revkevsdi said:

I’ve debated whether or not I should tell you the truth or not. Obviously someone lied to you and made your little Limp1 hard. 
I remember the last time how tough it was when you got owned for lying about me. So someone set you up and told you that my company makes expanded polystyrene or styrofoam and that it has cfc’s and isn’t recyclable. I know you get triggered about me easily and that must have made you happy.  But that’s a lie. 
Sorry to make you cry again. 
Your life must suck so much for this to be important to you. 
Which idiot told you that lie 1250 or Zambo?  They are toying with your fragile emotions. 
I wish I was a nicer person and didn’t find this so funny but I’m not. :lol::finger:

Bzzzzt

• Haha 2

I remember the last time how tough it was when you got owned for lying about me. So someone set you up and told you that my company makes expanded polystyrene or styrofoam

• Haha 1