Check your account email address ×

97% you say

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does he really need to?

I'll remove it if that's your opinion that it's over the line..I respect your opinion..

So what does boomboom do when he goes to the church of climate alarmism? Do they have a confessional? Does he have to do so many Hail Gretas per week to ask forgiveness for his massive pollution?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'll remove it if that's your opinion that it's over the line..I respect your opinion..

So the difference between styrofoam and expandable polystyrene is just a trademark hey...

boomboom makes expandable polystyrene. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Just trying to keep things civil.

He's guilty of being a hypocrite, that's all.

Well and he says he doesn’t make polystyrene so there’s that too

nut yes he’s a massive hypocrite 

Just now, ACE said:

So the difference between styrofoam and expandable polystyrene is just a trademark hey...

I don't know if he makes it, he probably buys it as plastic pellets and then extruds/molds it in to desired shapes and sells the toxic waste for profit...Heck yeah!! 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't know if he makes it, he probably buys it as plastic pellets and then extruds/molds it in to desired shapes and sells the toxic waste for profit...Heck yeah!! 

Nice! 

Just now, ACE said:

Nice! 

That's why he keeps saying specifically he "doesn't make it".. It's his lame excuse for doing what he does..Back read, it's noticable he calls us liars because we say he "makes polystyrene" he doesn't make it, he uses it for a profit so it's ok..

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's why he keeps saying specifically he "doesn't make it".. It's his lame excuse for doing what he does..Back read, it's noticable he calls us liars because we say he "makes polystyrene" he doesn't make it, he uses it for a profit so it's ok..

He makes polystyrene products. Is what it is. He must confess to Greta 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is some nasty shit he deals in if he makes products for consumers out of this stuff...  even though it is 98% air the other 2%, the real bad shit, makes into our food chain easily.

Oh there are so many negative environmental effects from those products..I'm working on a power point as we speak!!

5 hours ago, ACE said:

You know when you buy that fire starter from the camping store I’m pretty sure that’s just styrofoam soaked in diesel fuel 

yeah some of those bricks are downright nasty and gives your eyes watery shit like crayon being burnt or something, The best ones I had are hemp plants compressed they are like 2 or 3 pounds per brick. 

23 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean, you fucking lie like a rug .

23 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's crossing lines we really shouldn't be.

If Barb requests it's removal I will be more than happy to

23 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does he really need to?

I guess I missed rigid crossing the line. I’m not surprised. There are quite a few that do not have a code of conduct on here. 

which is why I didn’t want my business name involved. It’s like on hcs when 1250 told one of the low lifes my business info. Some psycho was tracking my parents place on google earth and threatening to send his biker buddies. 

Some people are pieces of shit and don’t know where the line is. Limp 1 is on that list. 

even with all the info they know they continue to lie. It’s sad that they get so angry because I tell he truth about Trump.

23 hours ago, ACE said:

There you go sharing personal information on the site. What an asshole. Are you so triggered about being caught out as a liar that you half to break site rules?  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

There you go sharing personal information on the site. What an asshole. Are you so triggered about being caught out as a liar that you half to break site rules?  

You’re tears are just flowing wow!