Check your account email address ×

97% you say

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I suggested that you lock it down yesterday. You were warned. 

Thanks for the warning dickless. How does it feel to be so triggered you spend your time creeping people on fb because they told the Truth about Trump?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup you are lying and stupid. 
I don’t deal with styrofoam, expanded polystyrene, products that produce cfc’s or aren’t recyclable. The Trumpsters here are stupid and liars. 

They are also a bunch of triggered frauds 

Trumpsters. “only an asshole would share personal info of people on this site”

Also Trumpsters: Lets find out personal info about someone on the site because we are triggered.  

Also also Trumpsters: let’s get the info wrong because we are stupid. 

Me. :lol:

So can I link your website or nah 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure you are able to. I’m sure you are enough of a piece of shit to be passing around personal info with your Trumpster Pussy Ass Bitch Posse. 

The one where it specifically says you manufacture polystyrene products :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup you are lying and stupid. 
I don’t deal with styrofoam, expanded polystyrene, products that produce cfc’s or aren’t recyclable. The Trumpsters here are stupid and liars. 

They are also a bunch of triggered frauds 

Trumpsters. “only an asshole would share personal info of people on this site”

Also Trumpsters: Lets find out personal info about someone on the site because we are triggered.  

Also also Trumpsters: let’s get the info wrong because we are stupid. 

Me. :lol:

I was gonna say something, but nahhhh..I'll just.. :pc: and watch the implosion of #Gretafraudbarbiehands

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I was gonna say something, but nahhhh..I'll just.. :pc: and watch the implosion of #Gretafraudbarbiehands

Turns out he sure likes himself some fossil fuel products lol

• Haha 1

Just now, ACE said:

Turns out he sure likes himself some fossil fuel products lol

He's like XC. He just wants everyone else to comply. Wonder if Kevvy also purchased a high efficiency propane furnace and thinks he's doing his part??  

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure you are able to. I’m sure you are enough of a piece of shit to be passing around personal info with your Trumpster Pussy Ass Bitch Posse. 

:ashamed:

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks for the warning dickless. How does it feel to be so triggered you spend your time creeping people on fb because they told the Truth about Trump?

I didnt creap you on facebook. Not even close. I just figured you had facebook and would get a few visitors after all your lies here. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Herrrrrr derrrrrr big oil causes climate change and hides it herrrrrr derrrrrrrr

If he had any balls at all he’d post the link to his company. Easier to just call you a liar eh?

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

If he had any balls at all he’d post the link to his company. Easier to just call you a liar eh?

His website was easy to find. Took me under 5 minutes. I found it a few days ago and have just let him lie and lie and lie. 

• Like 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

His website was easy to find. Took me under 5 minutes. I found it a few days ago and have just let him lie and lie and lie. 

Three keywords was all it took me lol. Bam it was right there 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

PS. I havent shared his info with anyone. Not one pm or text or anything. 

Everything I shared about him is right here in this thread. 

You sure liked watching him dig a hole though lol

Im not sharing pics or links either just the point is that yes he manufactures environmentally harmful products which is just hilarious after all his holier then thou climate alarmist hypocritical bullshit 

Just now, ACE said:

Im not sharing pics or links either just the point is that yes he manufactures environmentally harmful products which is just hilarious after all his holier then thou climate alarmist hypocritical bullshit 

Exactly. No one shared any of his info with me and i didn't share his info with anyone else. 

I am hoping he will post the pic of the snowflake pants suit though. That is bound to be awesome.