Check your account email address ×

97% you say

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/19/2020 at 1:51 PM, revkevsdi said:

How old was that photo you creeped and found?  Why the fuck did you think I decided to go on a strict diet in January?

On 2/25/2020 at 7:16 PM, revkevsdi said:

Will it hurt your feelings to know I gave that suit away two Christmases ago?

Im surprised you don’t like it. Something Don Cherry would wear should get your little dick hard.  Or does it piss you off that I’d wear a suit like Don and not rant against immigrants?

So you've been a balding pear shaped dough boy for how long?? because something isnt adding up with this timeline.. Its almost as if,.... Dare I say it... It's A lie..........

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 11:43 PM, revkevsdi said:

Is there any line you won’t cross to protect Trump?

I do. You lied saying I made my money on expanded polystyrene, styrofoam, products that can’t be recycled and have cfc’s. 
How fucked up do you have to be to continue to lie about someone you never met?

On 2/20/2020 at 5:10 PM, revkevsdi said:

I guess I missed rigid crossing the line. I’m not surprised. There are quite a few that do not have a code of conduct on here. 

which is why I didn’t want my business name involved. It’s like on hcs when 1250 told one of the low lifes my business info. Some psycho was tracking my parents place on google earth and threatening to send his biker buddies. 

Some people are pieces of shit and don’t know where the line is. Limp 1 is on that list. 

even with all the info they know they continue to lie. It’s sad that they get so angry because I tell he truth about Trump.

And then some cunt threatened to send bikers to my house.  Only it wasn't my house they found, it was the house across from my parents.   

So which is it on the two above statements you made years apart?? or is this a lie also??

On 2/20/2020 at 5:15 PM, revkevsdi said:

When did I lie asshole?

see above or below, you can choose..

On 2/22/2020 at 5:29 AM, Rigid1 said:

Sound familiar?? Can I post a link to the actual website if you want to deny this ok???

"We are a small family business specializing in expandable polystyrene (eps)  packaging also known as foam or Styros"

Insert photo of a foam coolers here

Poor Chemical Ali Barb, killing the environment 1 styro cooler at a time for half a frigging century..What a fraud, 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I should correct that. You can’t point to where I’ve lied.  You pussy ass bitches have told some whoppers. 

Want me to keep going??

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

And then some cunt threatened to send bikers to my house.  Only it wasn't my house they found, it was the house across from my parents.   

So which is it on the two above statements you made years apart?? or is this a lie also??

see above or below, you can choose..

Want me to keep going??

My statements are true. 
so is this one. You are too stupid to figure it out. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

My statements are true. 
so is this one. You are too stupid to figure it out. 

So was it your parents place or the neighbor place they showed up at??

22 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So you've been a balding pear shaped dough boy for how long?? because something isnt adding up with this timeline.. Its almost as if,.... Dare I say it... It's A lie..........

Still can’t see the lie. I gain weight when biking and kayaking season winds down and go on a diet in January usually. Started taking cardio a little more seriously after my dads heart attack.  Since I semi retired I aim to work out 2 hours per day. 1 hour yoga, I hour cardio.   The whole 30 worked great in January and and I’m keeping the weight off. I’m feeling great. 

You and the Pussy ass bitch patrol are lying your asses off because I triggered you by telling you the truth about Dumold Trump. 

12 hours ago, irv said:

Funny, not one word about Environmental Stewardship anywhere on his site? Kevvy is a big ........:nose:

Compare expandable polystyrene Boxes to wax covered cardboard.  Get back to me. 

Since my personal life is really important to you, the wife and I are skiing and boarding at Lake Louise today. 

I may check in 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Still can’t see the lie. I gain weight when biking and kayaking season winds down and go on a diet in January usually. Started taking cardio a little more seriously after my dads heart attack.  Since I semi retired I aim to work out 2 hours per day. 1 hour yoga, I hour cardio.   The whole 30 worked great in January and and I’m keeping the weight off. I’m feeling great. 

You and the Pussy ass bitch patrol are lying your asses off because I triggered you by telling you the truth about Dumold Trump. 

Gotcha, so you're a fat doughboy all the time..

And you do realize I like never post about the president because I dont really care about the guy.. Its not like I start daily threads about him or something, I mean that would be obsessive and extremely strange, like mental issues..So the bold would be a lie.. Youre on a roll today!! jelly roll that is you fat fuck..bahahaha

Hey I found some old gold of more of your hypocrisy..did you see those yet, The one about plastics in the air is fucking gold!!! check them out, you look like a total dip shit in them as usual..:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Compare expandable polystyrene Boxes to wax covered cardboard.  Get back to me. 

Since my personal life is really important to you, the wife and I are skiing and boarding at Lake Louise today. 

I may check in 

I'm not talking about other things, I'm talking about your business of using known, bad for the climate, toxic, environmentally unfriendly products. 

Are you like XC, who preaches to us about global warming but because you might use something that might be slightly more environmentally friendly, (but is still bad) gives you a free pass to continue to pollute the environment?  

How was the walk to Lake Louise, hypocrite. :news:

• Thanks 1