Check your account email address ×

97% you say

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What info did I share that made that possible? The only info you have on me is info Dave shared or perhaps 1250 and Zambo have from their HCS connections.

Now that racist hayseed piece of shit Ace is threatening to post my website and you girls are giggling about it.  

I don't think anyone is going to do that.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't think anyone is going to do that.

Anything posted that like that will be deleted.  But you are right, that’s not going to happen.  He’s just upset that his hypocrisy hs been “pimped” and is now clear to see....as if 99.9999999% suspicion wasn’t enough for him to shut his cock holster I guess.  Liberals are so weird.

Just now, frenchy said:

well technically it would be no big deal because he's adamant he doesn't produce Styrofoam products. :news: 

Read his posts carefully. He uses a word salad to make it look like he’s denying it but he’s not, but calling us liars at the same time 

unless he was flat out denying it earlier 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How did you find it? What info did I give you that made it possible to find info on my business?

Well. Your name is Kevin. We know that by your login ID. You live in Ontario, near Toronto, you have let that out a time or two. You manufacture products with EPS, your denials here made that obvious. You've told us enough about your relationship with your brother and your dad starting his company that it didn't take a whole lot of effort. 

As some of you probably know google maps is just as good a search engine as regular google. 

I haven't shared or been shared any of your info with anyone privately.  Ive been asked several times in PM and text. Those that have asked can verify this if they choose. 

If you want to be a dick in here every day all day prepare to receive the dick every now and then. 

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no shit. :lol: 

Momo is the Michael Jordan/Joe Montana/Babe Ruth/Muhammed Ali/Pele/Wayne Gretzky of Liars. 

LOL...I was referring to Barbie. I wasn’t around during the “mahogany trimmed helicopter office days” still, to believe anybody could top BarbieHands at this point.

Maybe we should do a poll?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well technically it would be no big deal because he's adamant he doesn't produce Styrofoam products. :news: 

That is correct. I do not manufacture styrofoam, products with CFCs or that aren't recyclable.  

But if you think family and business are no longer off limits, let me know. 

I just want to know that there are no rules. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

That is correct. I do not manufacture styrofoam, products with CFCs or that aren't recyclable.  

Strawman argument 

you do however produce polystyrene, an environmentally harmful product 

F54C2D47-428F-4E4C-98EB-DA367E080796.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well. Your name is Kevin. We know that by your login ID. You live in Ontario, near Toronto, you have let that out a time or two. You manufacture products with EPS, your denials here made that obvious. You've told us enough about your relationship with your brother and your dad starting his company that it didn't take a whole lot of effort. 

As some of you probably know google maps is just as good a search engine as regular google. 

I haven't shared or been shared any of your info with anyone privately.  Ive been asked several times in PM and text. Those that have asked can verify this if they choose. 

If you want to be a dick in here every day all day prepare to receive the dick every now and then. 

I didn't have to deny anything about what product I manufacture until people who shouldn't know anything about me shared the info here. 

You were the asshole that brought family into it.  If you want to be a dick and decide family is no longer off limits, let me know. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fucking bingo!  And any and all of us playing this game have been forced to lube up and bend over from time to time.  It’s how it works.  If that is upsetting to some like Barbie that his lube budget is going through the roof, well.......a bit of self policing may be in order.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...I was referring to Barbie. I wasn’t around during the “mahogany trimmed helicopter office days” still, to believe anybody could top BarbieHands at this point.

Maybe we should do a poll?  :lol:

now your location makes sense :lol: 

I didn't have to deny anything about what product I manufacture until people who shouldn't know anything about me shared the info here. 

You were the asshole that brought family into it.  If you want to be a dick and decide family is no longer off limits, let me know. 

Cry us a river hypocrite 

then you can pollute it with polystyrene!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Way to wordsmith your way out of your lies. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No, they are certainly off limits.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey bitch, if you think the rules have been broken, report the post(s).  Rules against your feelings being hurt and being called out on lies and hypocrisy isn’t a rule.  I’ve seen no rules broken.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

now your location makes sense :lol: 

:lol:

It’s the most wonderful place on the planet where everyone is more successful, more intelligent, beautiful with trophy wives, wealthy and has at least three unicorns as pets!!!!

All your towns are dirt road shit holes filled with ignorance, ugly people, poverty and Trump voters!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

It’s the most wonderful place on the planet where everyone is more successful, more intelligent, beautiful with trophy wives, wealthy and has at least three unicorns as pets!!!!

All your towns are dirt road shit holes filled with ignorance, ugly people, poverty and Trump voters!!!!!!!!

I know several people from Fergus :news: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I know several people from Fergus :news: 

So you know then.  It’s invitation only to get through these gates!  Kindly park your vehicle and step into the testing cubicle where an IQ test will be administered.  150 is the minimum.  Also, need to see pics of your wife and a snapshot of your finances.  Unicorns will be provided for purchase once you are accepted.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey bitch, if you think the rules have been broken, report the post(s).  Rules against your feelings being hurt and being called out on lies and hypocrisy isn’t a rule.  I’ve seen no rules broken.

Ok,  thanks for the suggestion.  Obviously people are divided on whether bringing family and business into it is ok. 

You seem to think it's ok. You aren't man enough to want to keep things to the forum.  But I will do as you ask and report the thread to find out.

I'll stay off the site until tonight and see what happens. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Ok,  thanks for the suggestion.  Obviously people are divided on whether bringing family and business into it is ok. 

You seem to think it's ok. You aren't man enough to want to keep things to the forum.  But I will do as you ask and report the thread to find out.

I have no idea your business and give 2 fucks about your fam and didnt pay any attention to what wasnt said lol 

I see you're trying really hard to be  victim like a good lib but prolly not gonna work to well